• 09-14-2006
    phatphil
    DORBA Trail @ johnson branch state park
    Thought i might start posting some pics of the trail i like to ride. seems like people are always asking what there is to ride in certain parts of the world. well here is one of the many in north texas. this is just north of denton texas which is just north of dallas.....lol

    enjoy

    http://www.pbase.com/philluna/dorba_...nch_state_park
  • 09-14-2006
    crazy Jim
    JB =some good stuff
  • 10-06-2006
    BBW
    2 Attachment(s)
    Jb
    I went past Sunday (first time) and it was great. i'm new in the area so the views are great. it is rocky and loose on the "experts only" section... Don't go with hardtail in this section since could be unconfortable (if you are a whiner)
    For the rest, it's very nice and twisty at the end (watch for the bars and the trees;) )
    :thumbsup:
  • 10-09-2006
    03SVTCobra
    Sweet, I go to UNT and I just ordered an '07 Haro V4...now I need a helmet. Might see you guys up there one of these weekends coming up. PM me next time you go, I'm new to the mountain biking scene I'd rather ride with someone who's done it before the first few times.
  • 10-12-2006
    Stang Man
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra
    Sweet, I go to UNT and I just ordered an '07 Haro V4...now I need a helmet. Might see you guys up there one of these weekends coming up. PM me next time you go, I'm new to the mountain biking scene I'd rather ride with someone who's done it before the first few times.

    I go to UNT too. I drive the prowler orange Fox Body thats running around. Hopefully within the next month or so I'll have a Redline Monocog 29er.
  • 10-15-2006
    03SVTCobra
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Stang Man
    I go to UNT too. I drive the prowler orange Fox Body thats running around. Hopefully within the next month or so I'll have a Redline Monocog 29er.

    Coo...I'm runnin around in a torch red 10th anny cobra.
  • 10-15-2006
    Stang Man
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra
    Coo...I'm runnin around in a torch red 10th anny cobra.

    Sweet deal, I've always loved those cars. I love the feeling of a roots, but I think my cars going to get a single turbo when I graduate, oughta complement my 331 pretty well :thumbsup:

    When do you plan on having your bike? I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy my Redline this next week, and hopefully hit the trails really soon with my buddies.

    Arron
  • 10-16-2006
    BBW
    Hey dude
    Did you buy the bike already? I saw a picture, congrats... where did you go on that ride? I don't recognize the trail but sure it looks Tx jejeje
    learn to walk before you learn to run they said:D You'll see how exciting this this is, every ride is a new discovery, something to learn, a crash to tell to friends
    I think I'll have mine on the weekend (it's on LBS right know fixing something)
    up to a ride on the weekend?
    let me now..
    I'm looking to people to ride with
    Enjoy

    BB


    Quote:

    Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra
    Sweet, I go to UNT and I just ordered an '07 Haro V4...now I need a helmet. Might see you guys up there one of these weekends coming up. PM me next time you go, I'm new to the mountain biking scene I'd rather ride with someone who's done it before the first few times.

  • 10-16-2006
    stoppies84
    you better get that bike you weenie...
  • 10-17-2006
    Stang Man
    ETA: First week in November my '07 Redline Monocog Flight 29er comes in. Can't wait!

    Arron