Does God hate Texas or Texans- Mtbr.com
    Thread Pollution

Does God hate Texas or Texans

I know, god cann't hate,I'm being sarcastic
    No, really... every time {http://forums.mtbr.com/attachment.ph...d=1171499636ok almost} I meet someone from Texas I never have to ask them where they are from, for some odd reason they just have to yelp it out ""I'm from Texas "with their heavy breathing,poor tech. skills, and expensive bike.I just figured that you all sold you soul for a nice ride Poor poor Texans waiting for you in McAllen or Lubbock to do a ride
    You get a line and I'll get a pole and we'll go down to the crawdad hole
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by makachut; 02-14-2007 at 04:39 PM.
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

mtbr member
    ?, I think I missed something.....

tcufrog02
    Me too.

Dec 2006

God wears a longhorn jerzey

Quote Originally Posted by makachut
    Poor poor Texans waiting for you
    Talked to god on my last ride, he thanked me for his longhorn football jerzey!!

Jul 2006
    I also talked to god on my last ride. I think he told me to punch david carr in the face next time I see him. And last time I heard the devil went down to georgia.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Not sure if this is about the Texans football team or not but....

At least those guys got the defensive rookie of the year just like they thought they would. Well, sort of. Just to think, they could of had the offensive rookie of the year as well.

TNC
    noMAD man
    Hey Makachut...let's go riding! To display my Texas hospitality, you take the lead!

amar la vida de dos niner
    Jesus H. Christ, here we go with the firearms again.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." Anais Nin

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpionwoman
    Ratta tat tat.
    After tonights game I know some Texans are hating Romo!!

TNC
    noMAD man

Jesus H. Christ

What's your phobia about a little fun with guns? No one's getting shot.

2006 Yeti AS-X
    Quote Originally Posted by TNC
    Hey Makachut...let's go riding! To display my Texas hospitality, you take the lead!
    That is awesome! With a bike like that, I could do my riding and deer hunting at the same time!!

Thread Pollution
    Thanks .Texans, are known for the hospitality of shooting people in their back .
    First, you'll have to be able to ride a bike if you want to keep up.
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Did "H" stand for "hardtail"????

Thread Pollution
    Quote Originally Posted by austin_bike
    Did "H" stand for "hardtail"????
    Really, what does the H stand for...? Heysues?
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

TNC
    noMAD man

Well makachut...

Thanks .Texans, are known for the hospitality of shooting people in their back .
    At least "most" of us Texans try to maintain a sense of humor. I'm sure "most" Sante Fe'ites do too.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    hey TNC it sounds like this guy wants to race...wait a minute is this guy your doctor friend we saw at the trails on that retro nishiki. makachut i did not expect for you to be on mtbr, i thought you would be out shopping for more neon lycra. well TNC i guess we'll have to set the race up, but makachut will probably have to stop at baron's drop for pictures. anyways makachut...have i revealed your identity? whats your beef with texas anyway, you must be from some state that lacks interesting mountain bike conversation if you are having to come to our forum to get your kicks, let me guess...oklahoma?

Thread Pollution
    Quote Originally Posted by ama99b
    hey TNC it sounds like this guy wants to race...wait a minute is this guy your doctor friend we saw at the trails on that retro nishiki. makachut i did not expect for you to be on mtbr, i thought you would be out shopping for more neon lycra. well TNC i guess we'll have to set the race up, but makachut will probably have to stop at baron's drop for pictures. anyways makachut...have i revealed your identity? whats your beef with texas anyway, you must be from some state that lacks interesting mountain bike conversation if you are having to come to our forum to get your kicks, let me guess...oklahoma?
    Yep,, you guessed the neon lycra part, except on rainy days then I reach for the white lycra.So what's with your patriotism towards Texas anyway?Maybe its time you left the trailer and taken the greyhound outta state.
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

TNC
    noMAD man

Hey dude...

Yep,, you guessed the neon lycra part, except on rainy days then I reach for the white lycra.So what's with your patriotism towards Texas anyway?Maybe its time you left the trailer and taken the greyhound outta state.
    You got something against trailers?

Thread Pollution
    You got something against trailers?
    Solar panels and all, you must of spent a bundle on it.Do you keep your Nomad inside of it? And where's it parked?
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    wait a minute TNC this guys trying to find out where you park your trailer...sounds a little suspicious to me, i think maybe he's been hanging around the bus station too long. i must of been a little premature with the oklahoma guess, i'm thinking now he mite be from arkansas. either way you mite need to head him off pretty quick, its starting to sound like maybe he's getting some mixed signals. you should probably let him know that you're happily married.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Is that trailer a Casita? They're pretty groovy trailers. We roll in a Coleman pop-up....easy to tow and kingsize beds on each end.

TNC
    noMAD man
    Yeah, it's an '89 Casita. Before it we had a Coleman pop-up that we used for a long time when I was racing dirt motors in Texas and surrounding states. That Coleman was a fun and durable rig. Believe it or not that Casita has a king size bed. The whole back half of that trailer drops down into a bed. A lot of times people can't believe it until they look in it.

mtbr member
    Really, what does the H stand for...? Heysues?
    Close its more on the Greek side:

Its the Greek monogram for Jesus, IHS or IHC. This is formed from the first two letters plus the last letter of His name in Greek (the letters iota, eta, and sigma; in the second instance, the C is a Byzantine Greek form of sigma). The H is actually the capital letter form of eta, but church members who were unfamiliar with Greek took it to be a Latin H.

Thread Pollution
    Quote Originally Posted by j944

Its the Greek monogram for Jesus, IHS or IHC. This is formed from the first two letters plus the last letter of His name in Greek (the letters iota, eta, and sigma; in the second instance, the C is a Byzantine Greek form of sigma). The H is actually the capital letter form of eta, but church members who were unfamiliar with Greek took it to be a Latin H.

You've done some homework,I am very impressed. Thanks for the info.
    Strangly enough my opinon is slowly changing towards Texans and not just because my Momma was born in San Antonio
    y'all have great sense of humor
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by j944

Who'da thunk you would learn this on MTBR?? Now to use the search function to find ar a translation of Dante's Inferno....i hear Texas haters are banished to the 7th circle.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Come ride in Hell Paso iffn you think we have no skillz biotch.. We will put the hurt on you, stupid smack talker.. Put yur pedals where your mouth is.. come on over if you think you can hang yo..

In exile
    Some people just make my head hurt.

Thread Pollution
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaingoat111
    Come ride in Hell Paso iffn you think we have no skillz biotch.. We will put the hurt on you, stupid smack talker.. Put yur pedals where your mouth is.. come on over if you think you can hang yo..
    Ok Barney.Thanks for the invite.
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

mtbr member
    Hmmm...The only time I dislike Texans is when there are 3 or 4 of them in their 2 wheel drive Suburbans spinning on the ice on the road up to the ski area, keeping all the locals from getting to the top on a powder day. You should have seen the road to the ski area this weekend. Everybody wanted to kill a Texan for the 2-3 hour traffic jams they created. Or there are the Texas church vans doing the same thing. If you guys are coming skiing in Santa Fe, please spread the word that the "Texas Cadillacs"(Suburbans) are not going to make it up the mountain roads in snow.
    Other than that, I love Texans probably more than my own New Mexican neighbors. It's hard to find as many good-natured, friendly folks anywhere else. If any of you guys come to Santa Fe don't be afraid to drop me a line for some good riding. Bring some good BBQ for me, cause there's not much here!

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Ok Barney.Thanks for the invite.

You sound scared.. Barney huh, thats all you can come up with.. Dont be scared, we will take it easy on ya..

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    take a couple advil and try not too think so hard lurker!

Quote Originally Posted by loco-gringo
    Some people just make my head hurt.

Thread Pollution
    Quote Originally Posted by delnorte
    Hmmm...The only time I dislike Texans is when there are 3 or 4 of them in their 2 wheel drive Suburbans spinning on the ice on the road up to the ski area, keeping all the locals from getting to the top on a powder day. You should have seen the road to the ski area this weekend. Everybody wanted to kill a Texan for the 2-3 hour traffic jams they created. Or there are the Texas church vans doing the same thing. If you guys are coming skiing in Santa Fe, please spread the word that the "Texas Cadillacs"(Suburbans) are not going to make it up the mountain roads in snow.
    Other than that, I love Texans probably more than my own New Mexican neighbors. It's hard to find as many good-natured, friendly folks anywhere else. If any of you guys come to Santa Fe don't be afraid to drop me a line for some good riding. Bring some good BBQ for me, cause there's not much here!
    Strange way to pick up a Texas chic,I took the ******* {@$$ Whole} approach.
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

glassphisheye
    You are a jeleous biotches because you have all the mountains and I still wup up on your asses at every race. Come down to El Paso and I'll show you some tech. Yeeehaaa

mtbr member
    I don't believe we have ever raced against one another, Phish Poop, as I stopped racing when you were on yo momma's tit, and would have whipped your little minimum wage bike store working butt real good if you happened to be off your training wheels yet.
    When you stop wearin' bike socks to work, you might be taken seriously.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006

When did Vanilla Ice move to El Paso?

Got Mojo?

Maybe Alf does hate Texas or Texans OR Winter comes to South Texas

Hmmm...The only time I dislike Texans is when there are 3 or 4 of them in their 2 wheel drive Suburbans spinning on the ice on the road up to the ski area

Not today, they are all in South Texas with their 2 wheel drive Suburbans spinning on the ice on the road at the end of their driveway....
    aLaN AT BikeMojo DOT com

tcufrog02
    What's this thing with Texans and Suburbans?

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I don't believe we have ever raced against one another, Phish Poop, as I stopped racing when you were on yo momma's tit, and would have whipped your little minimum wage bike store working butt real good if you happened to be off your training wheels yet.
    When you stop wearin' bike socks to work, you might be taken seriously.

Bwahahahah.. U R funny.. I think he was trash talkin to the other dork.. Come on down.. U will see the light..

TNC
    noMAD man

Don't you dare...

Quote Originally Posted by tcufrog02
    What's this thing with Texans and Suburbans?
    Call my white '89 full size (heavy on the full size ) Jimmy a Suburban. Though it looks like a short Suburban, it's got 4WD, locking diffs, slightly lifted, and has actually seen real dirt in Colorado, Utah, and most of the U.S. west. Mine is a real red neck machine...not a soccer mom's mall wagon.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    It is definitely a Texas thing. Before I moved to Texas I knew one person who had a Suburban. I came from the Toronto area where everyone drove midsize cars (or smaller) and to have a minivan put you at risk of being accused of excess. Hell they don't even have hearses in Texas; they just slide the casket into the back of a Suburban and drive them out to the graveyard. But its the same as cowboy boots, ice houses, BBQ and Willie...its a part of our culture.

tcufrog02
    Personally, I have never owned a Suburban or 'cowboy' boots...and I've never seen a Suburban carry a casket to a gravesight, just a hearse.

Thread Pollution
    You sound scared.. Barney huh, thats all you can come up with.. Dont be scared, we will take it easy on ya..
    Scared? Of what? I do travel and ride with my lawyer and he advises me to remain silent.
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

glassphisheye
    Speaking of tits dellnorte, guess you got old and decided you wanted some. Nice pic, but I think you went a little too big. Did you get rid of the wang or keep it? Either way your HOTT!!!! And by the way I work in a bike shop so I think it's alright to wear bike socks to work. It's ok though, I guess some people were just born ignorant.

mtbr member
    Assphisheye! Git yerself an education, boy and make some damn $$$. Then you can ride bikes instead of fix em. I kept my wang, ask yo momma. She likes it!

Thread Pollution
    Bwahahahah.. I mate with goats U R funny.. I think he was trash talkin to the other dork but I'm not smart enough to figure it out.. Come on down.. U will see the light..
    yo mtn.goatf0cker he was talkin to you
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

Nov 2006
    Whoa, where's the mtb talk? TNC, hermano, the last time I showed off my VooDoo Bokor HD with a Browning 35 mounted on it I had to spend sometime in a Montana cell. Hey made lots of friends with the militia. Let me guess.....? Texas Republic-cans who believe all land east of the Pecos is TEJAS?! I know Makachut and I approve his messages. Del Norte nieve, muy mucho nieve esta fantastico you knee bending telly think phisfhsux could keep up to this 49'er, in the 14 footers of s.colo. or conty divide in %#@*%(still a little secret gem), or the S. Boundary, Ozark Tr blah blah blah blah. Really like extreme all day epics please contact me. Love ta take ya out. Any girls in Texas ride? Scuba dive? Adventure? Life's mission can be on a bicycle!

Thread Pollution
    Assphisheye! Git yerself an education, boy and make some damn $$$. Then you can ride bikes instead of fix em. I kept my wang, ask yo momma. She likes it!
    Now this is trash talking at its best.Monitor, yoohoo... Monitor of this Forum Delnorte deserves an award.
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

glassphisheye

Delnorte, you are silly. People without big balls usually brag about big wallets. What can I say; way to go! Oh and I asked my mom and she said you don't have a wang. Doesn't bother me, I'm very tolerant to freaks and wierdos...

Thread Pollution
    delnorte, are you the assphisheye's long lost daddy?
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    bwahahaha.. good one.. you should listen to him..

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    [AllQUOTE=makachut]yo mtn.goatf0cker he was talkin to you[/QUOTE]

Bwahahaha.. All I see is talk talk talk.. You need to talk to yur laywer friend.. He may tell you its not safe.. You might break your twat..You are funny guy..

Thread Pollution
    [AllQUOTE=makachut]yo mtn.goatf0cker he was talkin to you

Bwahahaha.. sounds of a goatfocker . You might break your twat..You are funny guy..
    [/QUOTE]
    Your more funnyguy than me..
    You need anatomy lessons only place I've ever scene a twat on a guy is your face... and the smell that comes out of it is worse than the grease trap at LongJohnSilvers .
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Yeah yur moms twat.. It does smell like LJS grease trap.. How'd u know that.. U been smellin? You need a therapist not a lawyer..

Thread Pollution
    Yeah yur moms twat.. It does smell like LJS grease trap.. How'd u know that.. U been smellin? You need a therapist not a lawyer..
    My momma's thing would smell like worm castings at this point in time ,goatmilker111,and as for your come back sounded more whack than MM's lyrics.
    Last time I saw your Momma leaving work at LJS she said you loved the smell of Her dirtybirds nest.
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

You have to ask...

Why does one poser come on the Tejas site and make an ass of themself?

We are still the only State that can fly their flag the same height as old gloy

Dec 2006

I'm a Texan-- got the turbo subaru with snow tires

Caught a powder day in Santa Fake Jan 13th. Came up to avoid the two-wheel drive Suburbans on the ski road to Ski Apache.

mtbr member
    Damn Mitekatch-a-coot, that was a goodie! Stop whippin' that fooloish young buck like that! He don't want no more. Hell, he's out like a light, ain't even talkin' from conciousness! Never seen a boy knocked out and still flappin' his pie hole!!!!

mtbr member
    Old Gloy????? What is that??? Dog Food? You fly you flag as high as your dog?

Nov 2006

they makem big not smart

That would be poseur you hoser, Texas cuello-rojo gringo, and himself groper. The world of mountain biking learns much from y'alls forum site that talks and shows weapons and artillery all from the question of a foreigner wanting to ride with a knife in Texas? Wow, when I lived in Houston they had schools thar.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Isn't that special....

Two New Mexicans that just can't stay away from Texas. Both from Santa Fart also.

You know I have never wanted to ride there.... still don't.

Jul 2006
    I wonder how long we can keep up the pointless trash talk. I spent summers in New Mexico and have lived in Texas all my life. I like NM for the hills,white sands, blood squirtting horny toads and mountains, but i would go crazy if I lived there. I like grass. I like trees. I like the ocean. I like the lakes. We even have steep hills and rocks. Texas is all encompassing. NM is like Vegas or New Orleans, nice to visit but a whole lot better to leave. I do miss the smell before it rains over there though. You can now commence the part where you break apart what I say and start making fun of my reply and Texas. aaannndddd............gooooooo

TNC
    noMAD man
    Yeah...NM is a place you drive through to get to Moab...bwaaaaah! Obviously most of this exchange has been in total fun, but it's hilarious to see some get their shorts bound up in their tight a$$es over guns, knives, and interstate rivalry. Still...I'd say makachut got his 15 minutes of fame out of this one.

Sep 2006
    I Live in Ontario Canada, and love riding, at the same time Love the lone Star State. Don,t mess with Texas. Two words only LANCE ARMSTRONG
    CHEERS LOPEZ

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Right back at you!

We love you too Lopez!

Glad you got our North border covered!

Thread Pollution
    Yeah...NM is a place you drive through to get to Moab...bwaaaaah! Obviously most of this exchange has been in total fun, but it's hilarious to see some get their shorts bound up in their tight a$$es over guns, knives, and interstate rivalry. Still...I'd say makachut got his 15 minutes of fame out of this one.
    ...bwaaaaah ...sounds of another goatfocker? I didn't know they still let Texans ride in Moab.
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

Nov 2006

Who's Armstrong and why would I like to lance them?

All in fun, hermanos de Tejas. Perhaps mischieve to get attention. I had to carry a 22 and shot a dog while riding in S.Ill. Mean big doberman that the mean old owner would send after us in full attack mode anytime he spotted us comming. One shot on the bike.
    Hey y'all are welcome to ride with me anytime. Got room in my house, can put 4 bikes on a four door Frontier, would shuttle rides, and ride every Fri-Sun, at least. Can take anyone interested in rides in N.NM; Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Taos, Gallup, Chama and S.CO; Salida, Pagosa, Platoro, Durango, Fruita and yes, Moab. But why Moab? I love going to be amongst other enthusiasts but the riding? Please contact me and I'll show you my points of views!
    We do mostly crosscountry epics of 25 to 50 miles and 3 to 10 hours( incl. stops if needed) and the terrain is mostly in the various mountain ranges with forest roads, 4WD, 2-track and hopefully more singletrack then possible. Lots of it in Gallup, Chama, and Platoro where no one knows or goes. Also we do many sections of the continental divide such as around cumbres, elwood pass, and a lung burner at the head waters of the Rio Grande plus other sections. We can show 3 different ways to do South Boundary in Taos. One of our best kept secrets?.....Cochiti!!!
    Last year we did 168 rides and we are serious about having fun. Any one interested from day ride to 3 or 4 with camping, motels, b&bs...we'll cater.
    I am actually selling my small foundry business here in SF to better pursue mountain biking and scuba diving on a full time basis. PM. Oh single, hetero......? Esteban El loco uno de Martillo-cabeza del Norte Nuevo Mexico.

Thread Pollution
    Quote Originally Posted by lopez test pilot
    Two words only Slow as hell
    CHEERS LOPEZ
    You just had to pose
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

Sep 2006
    [=makachut]You just had to pose[/QUOTE]
    Oh my you are computer Literite, love the qoute change, it is sad you can,t ride worth a shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 2006
    Canada is not even a real country anyway

Thread Pollution
    Quote Originally Posted by lopez test pilot
    [=makachut]You just had to pose
    Oh my you are computer Literite, love the qoute change, it is sad you can,t ride worth a shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
    Yes,I have had a few days where my riding resembles feces.
    Take away your fancy suspension bike and I bet you wimper for a hamburger.No matter, I'm glad to see your passion for riding
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by byronmoore
    Canada is not even a real country anyway
    Oh my, you must be that idiot friend of Makachut, Canada not a real country, what are you a retard??? Tell you what, I was defending Texas, and still do. I just wish they would weed out the retards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    ...bwaaaaah ...sounds of another goatfocker? I didn't know they still let Texans ride in Moab.
    They love us in moab mass-o-shite.. They carry guns too.. I love Tx and Nm.. They are the best places to ride w/out running into twats like you.. especially on harder trails.. Howz yur mom doin? Biotch.. The invite still stands, come and be brutalized by our trails.. Yur probly from cali anyway... Cudos to Canada, some o the best people i have met..

Jul 2006
    Come on Lopez have you ever seen South Park the movie? Terence and Philip? Anyone? Not even a real country anyway? I have nothing against Canada. Maybe if it got off the shoulders of the USA up there and grew up I would respect it more. Ohhh burn thats acting children!
    Hey Anna Nicole Smith died today so at least we dont have her anymore. Thats a plus

Sep 2006
    I acutually liked Anna Nicole, very sad!

Members who have read this thread: 0