Dinosauer Valley

Printable View

• 10-02-2010
    TXTony
    Dinosauer Valley
    Rocked it today..the trail is great shape and the weather is awesome..2 laps around the trail and very few people..just hikers..I always wonder where are all the Mt Bikers..really is a cool trail to check out if you live around the DFW area...and on another note...umm..Texas Longhorns...not such a great day..
  • 10-11-2010
    keithrad
    I live south of Cleburne and 7 out of 10 times I'll drive past the Cleburne State park exit to ride Dinosaur Valley. It's like a second home. In fact we often think of moving closer! Cleburne is a great trail if your in shape. Dino is less brutal and more scenic. I'll be out there this week ;- ) What do you ride Txtony? Probably see you out there. I'm in the black Tacoma on the raw Yeti>>>
  • 10-11-2010
    TXTony
    I ride a 2006 Specialized Enduro or a 2011 Trek Fuell Ex8..I usually try to make it out there at least 3 or 4 times a month..I live in Haslet so it is about a 70 mile drive but worth it for sure..usually ride the trails up at Lake Ray Roberts more as it is closer..or Samson park unless it gets really dry..Yeti...saweeeet!