Coming to DFW- Mtbr.com

Thread: Coming to DFW

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Coming to DFW

I'll be flying in on Thursday the 19th. Are any of your trails open for business? Or should I leave my bike at home.......

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Check DORBA's website, they keep the conditions of the local trails updated, right now there are three trails open in Dallas.

May 2007
    The trails in the dallas area are finally dring up. My personal favorite is about 10 ft under water, but that is because the acoe cant let any water out of grapevine lake. take a look at dorba.org for some more dicriptions. i rode 2 different trails on sunday (Oak Cliff and Boulder Park) and both were dry. so there are places to ride.

It's all in the reflexes
    How was Oak Cliff? I know Boulder is a pretty fun ride.

Livin' the Dream
    I agree with inferno, the best one is underwater. Cedar Hill is open and is considered by many to be the best trail in DFW. It is about 16 miles of singletrack and it is a great ride. It's worth bringing your bike. PM me if you need more info
    DO RIGHT AND FEAR NO MAN

May 2007
    Oak Cliff was a good ride. Its only 4.3 miles long and somewhat confined, but it is a fun quick trail to ride.

Sunday was actually my first time to ride boulder and it was much better in my opinion. I will be riding there most of the time untill people quit kyaking northshore.

Anyone here interested in getting together for a ride this weekend?? I generally ride by myself and joined here and dorba in hopes of meeting some more people to ride with.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Nice, I'm packing the bike...... Thanks!

Members who have read this thread: 0