buck creek at night...abilene- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2006

buck creek at night...abilene

these are a few pics from last nights ride. we usually ride every wednesday night as soon as we close down the shop. it was my maiden voyage on the new maverick, so we had to drag the camera out. if you want to hook up with us for a ride day or night pm me and we'll figure something out. we've got some good trails down here so next time you're trucking down I-20 bring the bike, and the flat protection...its worth it!

mtbr member
    Nov 2006

techical difficulties

for some reason the pictures did not load, hopefully we will have them up by the afternoon. please standby.

TNC
    noMAD man
    Damn Andrew...don't be expecting me to sort out your technical problems when I come in this afternoon. You probably have those pics taken at the 10,000 megapixel setting, don't you. For those obviously not familiar with "ama99b" and his technical abilities, suffice it to say that we keep him at least 10 feet from the shop broom at any given time just to avoid injury.

Oh, BTW, this is the same guy that just sold his Nomad to buy a Maverick ML8...what a maroon!

Sep 2006
    Sweet, I'd like to check these out. What light systems are you guys using?

mtbr member
    Nov 2006

i thought you knew better TNC

TNC i am unimpressed...you of all people the self proclaimed "king of mtbr." everyone knows that on an open line such as this nothing is secure, especially you're identity. thats why we use the code man! now that you've outted me, people from all over will be hunting me down. history has proven time and time again, that you always speak in code...okay maybe not history, but hollywood sure has. just look at the major motion picture "behind enemy lines" if it weren't owen wilson, any other guy would have been dead and we would probably all be commi's. all because they didn't use the code. there is only one thing i can do now...if i'm going down, you're going with me! everybody here he it is ...
    THE MAN BEHIND TNC...
    Attached Images Attached Images

TNC
    noMAD man
    Alright Andrew, quit posting my pic all over the stinkin' internet...and hurry up with those Buck Creek night ride shots, you loser.

BTW, did anyone see me in that movie last night on TV where Andrew and I were taking a canoe trip down some river? Andrew, those hillbillies were sure mean to you! Gotta go now...gotta get my Trans Am tuned up for the next Cannonball Run.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006

the long awaited pictures...

okay here are the pics from the nite ride. most of us use at least some variation of a turbocat headlight. usually a S15 on the handlebars, and a 10 watt headlamp. really all you need if you're riding with a group is a S10 minimum, but its definitely an added bonus to have a headlamp also!
    TNC i am not even going to respond to your digs, you are probably too busy trimming your moustache and perming your hair anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    TNC...

You sure are missing out on this night riding fun! Although sadly I'm being left behind...I think the coil shock and gravity retarder are slowing me down. I wish I could just figure out where the heck I want to put my seat, dang it Gotta admit it was a fun ride...ama99b was rocking that new ML8, but it sure is strange seeing him humpless! That silver heckler sure looks like a sweet bike...truly ALL MOUNTAIN lol.

Members who have read this thread: 0