Buck Creek, Abilene, ready to race!..- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Buck Creek, Abilene, ready to race!..

We are hosting round 3 of the TMBRA Fall Race Series on the 2/3 Oct. . Less than three miles off of I-20 in North Abilene. I have already marked the race course.

13 miles of single track in the Buck Creek Basin. The race course is @9.5 miles depending on who has the computer you look at. No Jeep Roads, just single track in the trees...

It is private land but, here is a Bro Deal to my brothers and sisters in cycling. The combo it "VELO" 8356. This is a limited time offer. If you come and ride PLEASE sign a release and have fun. After our race, this offer will go away and the combo changes. If you are interested in a membership.... $20 a year and you are good till next January 2012.

How to get there:

Off of I-20 on the North side of Abilene, head North on Hwy 351 a.k.a. Albany Highway @ 1 mile (Walmart in on your left)to the intersection of FM 2833, a.k.a. East Lake Road. Left turn on FM 2833, Travel 1.5 miles and the trail head is on your right JUST past the City Environmental Lab, directly across from the Fire Department Training Center.

If you go over a bridge that crosses the great Buck Creek, you have gone too far!

Ride On!!!!

P.S. This is the "Secret" training course for the world famous Luke Allen.

Gary
    Race Director, Bent Wheel Bash, Abilene
    [email protected]

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    as of today... 09/25/10

Trail is CLOSED

We should open again on Wednesday for business :P

VELO

Members who have read this thread: 0