• 01-27-2012
    mtbMU
    Bike Rental Dallas/Lewisville
    Does anyone have any suggestion on where to rent or demo a mountain bike in the Copper Canyon/Lewisville/Dallas area?

Thanks for any help.
  • 01-27-2012
    phatphil
    bicycle plus flower mound
  • 01-29-2012
    bloodyknee
    I'm not endorsing this bike shop, but Richardson Bike Mart in Richardson has a large selection if you don't find what you are looking for at Bicyles +.....
  • 01-30-2012
    db-response-sport
    Richardson Bike Mart has a TON of inventory but the problem with them is they are +25% in price than anyone else. They are EXPENSIVE !!!
  • 01-30-2012
    Fcano42
    I rent from Richardson Bike Mart in Dallas over 20 times. Never hada problem. They have road bikes, soft tails and hard tails. Check their web site for prices andcall ahead to reserve... just incase some is going on in town. I have rented many other places and don't fimd their prices high.

They have a stable of bikes for rental. Not new ones. For example, the rental soft tail is a 2009 trek fuel ex7. Maybe they have updated since I was there last....givethem a ring.
  • 02-23-2012
    rl.robertson
    @MTBU- if you're looking to buy a bike, some shops will let you apply your rental fee towards the purchase of a new bike. Not sure if you're meaning for rental, or if you're wanting to get in to the sport.