Better late than never in S.A.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2006

Better late than never in S.A.

I just got back from O.P Schnabel and Brian and Stephanie from The Bicycle Shack are out there with the traveling Cannondale truck/trailer. This is an excellent time to get in a ride on a new Cannondale and shoot the breeze with Brian and Stephanie on a couple of short loops in the park.

Just a word or two about Brian and Stephanie, these two are 'real' people and actually care about your needs. As a teacher, I deal with my 190 students plus their parents on a daily basis. I've gotten a feel for reading people and Brian and Stephanie seem to be really genuine. Now don't get me wrong, there are some really helpful people like the mechs out at Bike World on 1604 and Broadway, but it's not often that you find the owners just as helpful as the employees. Perhaps Bike World has just gotten too big for its britches and the owners have gotten out of touch with the people...

Anyways, it's a nice day, the sun is out, and the trails are dry; why aren't you out there?

govt kontrakt projkt mgr

ha

i was at dana peak 2 days ago, muleshoe in austin yesterday, a road ride today (expo center-salado loop), and tomorrow I'll be either at Dana Peak again or BLORA.

now what have the bikeworld owners done to get under your crawl??

Quote Originally Posted by jcayce
    I just got back from O.P Schnabel and Brian and Stephanie from The Bicycle Shack are out there with the traveling Cannondale truck/trailer. This is an excellent time to get in a ride on a new Cannondale and shoot the breeze with Brian and Stephanie on a couple of short loops in the park.

Just a word or two about Brian and Stephanie, these two are 'real' people and actually care about your needs. As a teacher, I deal with my 190 students plus their parents on a daily basis. I've gotten a feel for reading people and Brian and Stephanie seem to be really genuine. Now don't get me wrong, there are some really helpful people like the mechs out at Bike World on 1604 and Broadway, but it's not often that you find the owners just as helpful as the employees. Perhaps Bike World has just gotten too big for its britches and the owners have gotten out of touch with the people...

Anyways, it's a nice day, the sun is out, and the trails are dry; why aren't you out there?

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Gotta agree with you on the Bicycle Shack and Bryan and Stephanie...What a bike shop should be with them...Bryan went out of his way to get my 29er setup after purchase. Even spent the time after hours to make sure the upgrades I added were setup and working properly.
    Give them a Grade A+

Members who have read this thread: 0