Austin, Texas Barton Creek videos- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Austin, Texas Barton Creek videos

A couple of vids from this past weekend at Barton Creek in Austin, Texas. Pardon the sweat smeer on the lens on the second video.

Make sure you watch it in HD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVM54lQ0UH8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJwj951unO4

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Looks a lot like the main trail... you missed the fun stuff

mtbr member
    We are not familiar with the trails in Austin, we are from the Houston area. This was our 1st ride in Austin and it definately will not be our last. I have many more clips from this ride, I just have not taken the time to upload them to youtube. We were out there from 9-3 on sunday and that trail whooped our ass. Thank goodness for the swimming spots.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by springtrailstx
    We are not familiar with the trails in Austin, we are from the Houston area. This was our 1st ride in Austin and it definately will not be our last. I have many more clips from this ride, I just have not taken the time to upload them to youtube. We were out there from 9-3 on sunday and that trail whooped our ass. Thank goodness for the swimming spots.
    post up here or on Bikemojo next time you come out. Plenty of nice folks here happy to show you the really fun stuff! Glad you had a good time

mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Luv your videos

you all shared the experience of crashing, but the most funny moment is the one by the river. barton creek is a nice trail. do the cameron park in waco, the best trail nearest austin. i luv off road biking.

Members who have read this thread: 0