Arlington/ UTA area riders?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Arlington/ UTA area riders?

Lookin' for people to ride with in Arlington. Street, dirt... doesn't matter. Kind of a noob to mountain biking, but am enjoying it quite a bit...
    Nate Hate
    You tell'em I'm comin'... and hell's comin' with me!

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I'm in Arlington and new to mtb riding.

I went to the off road trails at River Legacy for the first time and it was great.

I've done a lot of dual sport motorcycling (had a KLR650) and I really had to dig deep into the memory banks to remember how to lean, brake, and know when to walk the obstacle heh.

My plan is to ride the paved part east of 360 to build my mileage and hit the trails once a week or so.

Of course, I'm also looking forward to going to the Northshore trail by Grapevine.

Ride safe

mtbr member
    River Legacy is a great trail in the Arlington area. When you get a chance look up the DORBA site for rides and other trails in the metro.
    I think they actually have night rides at Legacy on Fridays as well.
    ~Dont taze me Bro~

mtbr member
    Yeah, I do need to get back out there. Haven't been out there in years and the last time I did, it was on a BMX bike. If I remember correctly they used to have signs up telling you not to go off road.
    Nate Hate
    You tell'em I'm comin'... and hell's comin' with me!

mtbr member
    Thats on the other side of the park. I remember the news doing a story about that as well. When entering the park from the main entrance take the first left and follow until you get to a parking lot on the left. The trail head will be in the left corner.
    ~Dont taze me Bro~

Members who have read this thread: 0