Arlington group rides..Any this time of year?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Arlington group rides..Any this time of year?

Guys,
    I'll be in Arlington for 3 weeks, somewhere near the waterpark. Are there any good group mt bike rides I can join or maybe point me to some of the best trails in the area?

Wouldn't mind venturing further away on the weekends for some epic rides either if you know of any.
    Thanks for any help.
    Lou.

Forgot to mention...Ride mostly XC, the more technical/hilly the better.
    Niner Jet 9 RDO, Scalpel 29, XTC 650b, 04 Stumpjumper FSR Pro, Trek Rigid SS - No suspension, no gears....no problem

Livin' the Dream
    I think there is a group ride Thursday nights at North Shore Trail on Lake Grapevine. Check w/ Mad Duck Cycles when you get to town, I think they head it up. You're also close Cedar Hill State Park which is a pretty nice trail. Check out www.dorba.org for trail conditions before you go, there has been a lot of rain lately.
    DO RIGHT AND FEAR NO MAN

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Asbury
    I think there is a group ride Thursday nights at North Shore Trail on Lake Grapevine. Check w/ Mad Duck Cycles when you get to town, I think they head it up. You're also close Cedar Hill State Park which is a pretty nice trail. Check out www.dorba.org for trail conditions before you go, there has been a lot of rain lately.
    Thanks for the tip. Better pack some lights.

Lou.
    Niner Jet 9 RDO, Scalpel 29, XTC 650b, 04 Stumpjumper FSR Pro, Trek Rigid SS - No suspension, no gears....no problem

mtbr member

Also, If your just wanting to get on the trail Arlington has a lil 3mile at Legacy Park.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by j944
    Also, If your just wanting to get on the trail Arlington has a lil 3mile at Legacy Park.
    Thanks for the tips. I was looking at the DORBA site and it says that most of the trails are muddy. In fact it says that Legacy Park is flooded.
    Here's to hoping they dry out soon.
    Thanks for the tips.

Lou.

mtbr member
    More bad weather.
    I'd really like to hit these trails before I leave, don't make me stay on the road.
    Lou

Members who have read this thread: 0