• 09-01-2011
    Andy Pancroft
    Is it actually gonna rain???
    Houston gonna get rain!?!?!
  • 09-01-2011
    Harold
    hmmm, well that storm in the gulf is currently predicted to be sent away by whatever weather is socked in to TX. whether Houston will get a little rain out of it before it blows away is yet to be seen, but it doesn't look like I'll get a drop.
  • 09-01-2011
    pleepleus
    I'm not getting my hopes up. The weather man has lied to me too many times this summer.
  • 09-01-2011
    Harold
    1 Attachment(s)
    looks like it's gonna miss Houston mostly. I'm at the very western edge of the prediction cone. The "clean" side. I'll be unlikely to get anything, either. LA, on the other hand, will get it.
  • 09-01-2011
    Andy Pancroft
    Man, I'm so over the weather guy being SO off everyday!!! WTF??
  • 09-02-2011
    sooner518
    ive come to the conclusion that it will never rain again here in Austin. this summer can kiss my ass
  • 09-02-2011
    Harold
    1 Attachment(s)
    well now I'm not entirely sure what to think. The prediction cone is showing a more easterly path, but a few of the models are showing a completely opposite path.

Looks like nobody's really sure what it'll do.
  • 09-02-2011
    TXDesertRacer
    Ugh, I hate watching forecasts. I can't believe they get paid to do such a horrible job.
  • 09-02-2011
    TXDesertRacer
    Just skip this post. I needed 5.
  • 09-02-2011
    ecthelion
    Doubt it'll rain . . . weather this summer's just been miserable. Another trip to the Anthills this weekend I guess, because I can't stand the dust at Memorial.
  • 09-02-2011
    Harold
    It's now been named TS Lee. And the models are yet again different, seeming to converge on an easterly track that will avoid TX altogether.
  • 09-03-2011
    Harold
    1 Attachment(s)
    I'll be damned if I'm actually getting rain from TS Lee.
  • 09-03-2011
    Hang 21
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post

Well, I wish we were getting some of that over here in Wacko. It's ok though, because today very well could be the last triple-digit day of the year. Cool front coming tomorrow. Mid 50's nighttime temps Mon and Tues. :thumbsup:
  • 09-03-2011
    Harold
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hang 21 View Post
    Well, I wish we were getting some of that over here in Wacko. It's ok though, because today very well could be the last triple-digit day of the year. Cool front coming tomorrow. Mid 50's nighttime temps Mon and Tues. :thumbsup:

yay for cool fronts!
  • 09-03-2011
    Andy Pancroft
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post

Did you get any??
  • 09-03-2011
    Harold
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Pancroft View Post
    Did you get any??

yep, still am.