2011 El Paso Puzzler - Jan. 16th- Mtbr.com
    Not an O2 thief.
    Feb 2004

2011 El Paso Puzzler - Jan. 16th

Registration for this year's Puzzler closes Jan. 13th. Go here to register.

This year's event will feature a bit more climbing for the 50 milers and more singletrack for everyone. If you've done a Puzzler before, you know there is very little road and what road there is is not easy.

Top 3 men and women get paid out equally ($400, $250, $150) regardless of category.

We have an awesome 35 mile option for those who don't want to suffer as bad.

Top 80 male 50-mile finishers and top 10 women 50-mile finishers receive a finisher beanie hat. All entrants receive a long sleeve t-shirt. Free food and New Belgium beer after the race. Lots of great prizes and free camping all weekend.
    Roll over the weak and bunny hop the dead!

Blog this...!

El Paso Puzzler 35 or 50 miler

Real Estate Guru
    It's gonna be fun. Last year's race was awesome. Looks like there is some new single track, seems to be some of the old Coyote Classic trails and some of the new then a lot more. Can't wait for the pain.

I know there is some guys from Albuquerque that will be there.

Looking forward to it.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Beautiful!

Weather is forcasted to be perfect! http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/79904?dayNum=8
    I beat my husband at the CreamPuff 100.
    Relavant blog:

mtbr member
    I'm not gonna race, but I checked out some of the gps trail this past weekend out by Hitt Canyon going towards Tom Mays. I'm curious as to whether there is any trail linking Sotol Forest and Hitt Canyon, other than the jeep road detour?

Not an O2 thief.
    Feb 2004
    We are currently awaiting approval from the State Parks and Wildlife Department for a connecting trail from Hitt to Sotol. It's flagged out.....just awaiting approval. Once approved, we'll need all hands on deck to that one built.
    Roll over the weak and bunny hop the dead!

Blog this...!

El Paso Puzzler 35 or 50 miler

mtbr member
    That sounds pretty cool and hopefully things move forward soon. I'd be willing to put in some trail-building time. That would be an awesome loop to have out there.

Members who have read this thread: 0