When yhou need even more traction...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2005

When yhou need even more traction...

We finally got some snow here in the Four Corners and I made a few changes to Pugsley. We had four inches or so of white stuff over dry trail and the Endomorphs just didn't hook up (sacrilige, I know) and they were just plain squirrely over roots and rocks. I tried the lowest air pressure I could handle but was still slipping on just about everything This is the first time I've had a complaint about Pugsley. I swapped the Endomorph in the rear with a Gazzalodi 3" and was all smiles again. The extra rear traction was all I needed for that confidence I was used to on Pugsley and the Morph up front kept me floating through the deeper stuff. I hope we get some slightly knobbier Endomorphs in the future for some types of terrain and conditions.

mtbr member
    Yep, I found the Gazzis work better on front for me to eliminate the front tire washout on off camber stuff. Didn't have any probs with traction from the rear. I'm sure snow conditions modulate the performance of the Endo's. We've had 3" of crusty base with 3-4" of powder in the woods. Maybe with your current conditions the Endos don't fill the bill on the rear ---- whata hoot, huh?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives

Members who have read this thread: 0