Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

When will the 2012 Ti Fly Team 29er arrive?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  patrascu 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any idea when we can expect to see the 2012 Motobecane FLY Team 29 Titanium? I've been checking the bd website and their facebook page but I've seen no mention of it so far.

#7 ·
I decided 3x10 strictly because I didn't want to miss an entire riding season! No other reason. The 2 bikes are absolutely identical except for the crank. I don't race, so for me it was a matter more of convienience rather than the competitive advantages of 2x10 vs 3x10.
I feel I made the best choice too. Just look, they still haven't restocked any 2x10s and the 2012 riding season is already underway!

My bet is that they're planning to release new frame or geometry changes and need the extra time to perfect it before going public. It'll be interesting to see what comes down the pipeline in the next few weeks! In the meantime..........I'm riding!

#8 ·
Update....

I emailed BD a few days ago to ask for an update. Here is their response:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

We expect 2012 Motobecane Ti, FS, and AL 29er models to start arriving in late April/May.

We are currently not taking orders as pricing and spec have not been released, as soon as they are we will start offering PrePay offers.

Thanks,
Chris

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, no real news but it's already the middle of April... so it can't be too much longer now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.