Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Found the sun today!!!!

560 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  smilycook 
#1 ·
I drove over to the danskins with steve and enjoyed the sun, there was a little more snow on the ridges than I was expecting but it was still a good trip. I was down to a long sleeve jersey for some parts so the sun was warming us up nice. With that little bit of snow it was much harder to find the trails especially since some are very faint and I have only ridden them once or twice.

Forgot the camera thought which was a bummer since I could have gotten some nice shots of the trails. At least I remembered the gps for my map.

Chris

#2 ·
smilycook said:
I drove over to the danskins with steve and enjoyed the sun, there was a little more snow on the ridges than I was expecting but it was still a good trip. I was down to a long sleeve jersey for some parts so the sun was warming us up nice. With that little bit of snow it was much harder to find the trails especially since some are very faint and I have only ridden them once or twice.

Forgot the camera thought which was a bummer since I could have gotten some nice shots of the trails. At least I remembered the gps for my map.

Chris
Hey Chris, It's Bill of former SWIMBA fame, send some of that sun up Coeur d'Alene way, we haven't seen it for weeks it seems!!!

#3 ·
good to hear from you

oleanderjim said:
Hey Chris, It's Bill of former SWIMBA fame, send some of that sun up Coeur d'Alene way, we haven't seen it for weeks it seems!!!
Bill, go to hear from you! We don't have too much sun to spare down here. The clouds and inversions have been stuck in Boise a lot this winter. It has just been a strange weather year for sure!

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.