XX trigger paddle angle adjustment- Mtbr.com
    LA CHÈVRE

XX trigger paddle angle adjustment

Sorry if it sounds like an obvious question but I'm a trigger newbie... The XX trigger supposedly has the same 30° range of adjustment of the upshift paddle like the X.0 but no pinch bolt to loosen. How do I adjust it then? The T25 bolt in the middle spins forever and make the top cover bolt spin too, there is another T25 on the paddle but it doesn't seem to loosen it either...

Attached Images Attached Images  

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

Freedom Isn't Free
    I changed the angle w/the "other" bolt, not the center one.

LA CHÈVRE
    I figured it was that bolt too (confirmed by the more complete XX manual now on SRAM's site)... but the lever wont rotate at all even when it reached the end of the shift stroke, I stop trying because I felt the lever would snap before it rotates... Do you have to pull the lever off and replace it in the right angle?

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gerous
    I figured it was that bolt too (confirmed by the more complete XX manual now on SRAM's site)... but the lever wont rotate at all even when it reached the end of the shift stroke, I stop trying because I felt the lever would snap before it rotates... Do you have to pull the lever off and replace it in the right angle?
    You should only have to loosen the bolt and rotate lever to the desired angle. The lever does not need to be removed. The lever shouldn't even engage into the shift stroke. I did mine the other day.

Freedom Isn't Free
    Did not have to remove bolt, just loosened and it rotated back and forth (not totally set-up w/angle yet). You might want to discuss w/your LBS.

Members who have read this thread: 0