When will the 2010 Rockshox Revelation Team U-Turn be available?- Mtbr.com
    Infidel

When will the 2010 Rockshox Revelation Team U-Turn be available?

I have a 2010 Revelation Team U-Turn ordered and have been told for the third time that my order has been delayed. This time I'm told that it won't be available until mid April which I can deal with. However, if it's going to be several months before I actually get the fork I might just go with the non u-turn Team if it's available. Does anyone know how accurate this timeline is?

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by KYMtnBkr
    I have a 2010 Revelation Team U-Turn ordered and have been told for the third time that my order has been delayed. This time I'm told that it won't be available until mid April which I can deal with. However, if it's going to be several months before I actually get the fork I might just go with the non u-turn Team if it's available. Does anyone know how accurate this timeline is?

I had one on order since early January and it just arrived last week. Depending on where you ordered it, I've got to think that you ought to be able to get it by the end of this month

-E

Infidel
    The shop I ordered it from called earlier today and informed me they will have it next week. I guess they checked with another distributor who had one. It's all good!

Members who have read this thread: 0