SRAM/Rockshox Warranty - Advice? Stories?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2007

SRAM/Rockshox Warranty - Advice? Stories?

Hi there,

I might have to send my 2008 Rockshox SID Team in because I think the fork is bent. The tire sits off to the left too much and even rubs it I have to dish the wheel to the right to make it centered. It does this when you put the wheel in the other way as well.

Anyways, before SRAM does anything they want to the see the fork, so I have to take it off my bike and send it in to Illinois HQ from Cali, ugh

Does anyone have any stories? How long does it usually take? 2 weeks? A month? I was thinking of shipping it this week but I would need it back for a race on August 29th, or maybe I should just wait. I have only dealt with Shimano for warranties and they are super quick and easy to deal with it.

What are the chances of getting it warrantied? I bought the fork in Feb 2009 and it has 2 yr warranty so I'm still good on that end

Thanks for the info!

lookin' for a hill
    SRAM warranty is very fast and reliable... of course, I work at a shop in Chicago just down the street. When we get stuff warrantied it usually comes back personally delivered by bicycle, though I assume you will have to settle with UPS. Just let the guys know your situation, and they will do what they can.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    They are pretty fast but you have to keep in mind about a week in shipping each way.

BBW
    mtbr member
    I just got my fork back from warranty; it took 4 weeks and came back worse :-(
    good luck

Members who have read this thread: 0