SRAM Customer Service... above and beyond.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

SRAM Customer Service... above and beyond.

Itís not often today do we see companies go above and beyond expectations. But today Sram did just that. A few months ago I had an issue with my guide brakes that led to a hard crash. At that time I contacted Sram and they sent me out a new set of brakes no question asked, actually upgraded me to guide ultimates. A few months later I got a call from Sram asking how I was healing up.... what!!! A company that actually took the time to reach out and check up on me? Thatís just outstanding. Without going into details, letís just say my injuries are slowly improving, and Sram offered to make things right... very right. Iíve always had great experiences with Sram whenever Iíve had an issue or concern, but today Sram went above and beyond. And for that, they will always have a loyal customer!

mtbr member
    I have never dealt with SRAM cause I never had a failure including eTap. I do have years of experience in trying to reduce a companyís liability and maintain happy customers and SRAM is acting like all great Companies should. Keeping your customers very happy keeps them as customers. So much better to keep the ones you have while you develope new customers. Always difficult to replace disgruntled customers with new ones. So SRAM keeps it current customers like me cause they make great stuff and based on all I have read, take care of customers when things do not go just right. These are the only businesses I deal with anymore.