Rockshox sid world cup

Printable View

• 01-07-2012
    trousy
    Rockshox sid world cup
    Does anyone know if the 2012 world cups are avalible in black or that they look like in keronite grey
  • 01-09-2012
    Fungusmud
    Just bought one, xx wc was only listed available in grey.
  • 01-09-2012
    trailbound
    The rockshox site says black is available but ive also only seen the keronite for sale
  • 01-13-2012
    trousy
    Fungusmud what colour and can you post a picture
  • 01-23-2012
    promtnoutfitters
    1 Attachment(s)
    We just picked received the first one for our shop
  • 01-23-2012
    DeronD
    I have the 2012 non WC XX fork which came with right handed remote lockout release. Was there a way to order this fork with a left hand release or is there an easy to convert over to left hand release?

Thanks Deron
  • 01-24-2012
    madsedan
    I just picked up a black XX (non-WC) but I thought the WC only came in the keronite finish to save weight and that that finish is gray.
  • 01-30-2012
    promtnoutfitters
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DeronD View Post
    I have the 2012 non WC XX fork which came with right handed remote lockout release. Was there a way to order this fork with a left hand release or is there an easy to convert over to left hand release?

Thanks Deron

As far as I know to convert to left hand release is to buy left hand remote, last I looked that was about a $100.00 part.
  • 02-26-2012
    Alexgonzalezmi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DeronD View Post

Thanks Deron

If you don't think your going to use the gate, you can just mount it upside down on the left side. Works just as well. I had it there for a little while but prefer it on the right.
  • 02-26-2012
    DeronD
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexgonzalezmi View Post
    If you don't think your going to use the gate, you can just mount it upside down on the left side. Works just as well. I had it there for a little while but prefer it on the right.

I ended up calling SRAM and getting the part number for left hand lockout only. Came with a longer hose.

Thanks Deron