Reba XX 29er Forks- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2006

Reba XX 29er Forks

Anyone know when the Reba XX 29er forks will start showing up? Everywhere I look they seem to be "out of stock".

mtbr member
    I'm curious as well. Have one on order at my LBS.

The 80mm version is what I'm looking for.

Freedom Isn't Free
    Just ordered one from Greenfish Sports.

Made in China
    Jan 2006
    Anyone knows how to adjust low speed compression on this fork?
    "Didn't your doctor tell you to stop smoking and drinking?" George Burns "Yes but they all died"

mtbr member

xx photo's....

The XX is a very nice product especially if you like the lock out feature. Basically the fork is very similar to the Reba Race but the XX has a much nicer remote lockout system - very light, clean and easy to operate.

I mounted mine on the left side of the bars. My set up is grip shift shifters, Avid Brakes and 1x9 gearing so the bar is very uncluttered and clean. The remote is easy to push in and unpush when you want to go from locked to full travel.

The button to actuate the lock out is very sturdy and is slightly angled to make pushing in and out with your thumb and easy task.

On full lockout there will still be a little but of travel. Everything is very clean - the cable/flexible hose goes right down to the top of the fork crown with no overhanging cable or loose ends. All of the hardware is high quality titanium or aluminum 6061-t6.

As for ride quality - you can't beat this fork it's easy to add air via dual schrader valves and adjust ride settings and damping. I have mine set on 2 clicks from the fastest rebound and it feels great for East Coast root infested singletrack.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Members who have read this thread: 0