nathanbal
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hand/of/Midas
    please dont say "S"-Ram.

I can't stand that.

agreed.
  • 02-26-2010
    highdelll
    Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!! Ess-ram!!!
  • 03-04-2010
    ben_stamp
    Sram is the combination of the 2 founders names i believe, can't remember exactly in what way but if that was the case it would be sram (like spam) not s-ram.
  • 03-05-2010
    aussie_yeti
    From their web site:

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: What does SRAM mean?

R: SRAM is the conglomeration of our founder's [sic] names, Scott, Ray and sAM. The initials provided a simple way to come up with a corporate name that could be trademarked and directly translated into languages other than English. It is not pronounced S-RAM, SchRAM, or SkRAM. Just SRAM.