2012 DP Revelation not returning to sag postion problem ?- Mtbr.com
    jddist
    May 2008

2012 DP Revelation not returning to sag postion problem ?

Anyone experience the following similar issues as I am having with my dual position solo air 2012 revelation? It is butter smooth so not a stiction problem. During rides, once it gets compressed to say around 50 to 80%, like when coming down a tech section, it wont come back up to the normal sag level (%30 in my case) but stays stuck down around %50 sag until all weight has been taken off of it. Even if I ride around no handed it still does not return to proper sag. I don't have to stop and physically pull it up, but I have to ride like and extended wheelie or lean way back to take all weight off of the fork. Its almost like it is loosing air but when I check the pressures, even after a number of rides there is no real loss of pressure. I am almost thinking it is something like air transferring from the positive to the neg side. I recently did a full service to it and that did not solve the problem. Any idea or suggestions?

Thanks a bunch.

mtbr member
    Feb 2017

Concerning RS Rev. XX

Quote Originally Posted by istvisinet View Post
    Anyone experience the following similar issues as I am having with my dual position solo air 2012 revelation? It is butter smooth so not a stiction problem. During rides, once it gets compressed to say around 50 to 80%, like when coming down a tech section, it wont come back up to the normal sag level (%30 in my case) but stays stuck down around %50 sag until all weight has been taken off of it. Even if I ride around no handed it still does not return to proper sag. I don't have to stop and physically pull it up, but I have to ride like and extended wheelie or lean way back to take all weight off of the fork. Its almost like it is loosing air but when I check the pressures, even after a number of rides there is no real loss of pressure. I am almost thinking it is something like air transferring from the positive to the neg side. I recently did a full service to it and that did not solve the problem. Any idea or suggestions?

Thanks a bunch.
    Hello

Did you solve your problem? I have got the same problem with My fork recently.

Best regards, Mats