Hi all,

My name is Chris Gill. I have been an avid cyclist since I was 4. First bmx, then street, then downhill, and finally xc. A little over a year ago I broke my neck riding my bike. I thought I would heal enough to start riding again but unfortunately thats not the case. So without sobbing too much I'll get to the point: Write me a 1 or 2 paragraph essay telling me why you want/need/deserve my bike. best one gets it.

The bike: 19 in Rock-Hopper Comp (affectionately known as The Cock Rocker) Tora fork ( blown to **** ) Front rim is a DT Swiss with a Specialized hub and 2.35 Minion tire, Sunline Vore stem, Easton Monkey Bars, locking GT grips, Front lever is Avid, rear is Tekro, deore shifters, Deore front derailer, XT rapid-rise rear derailer, WTB seat, avid 6 in cable discs, race face xc cranks wellgo sealed platform pedals, with an extra set of spd clipless pedals, rear rim is a mavic 521 with a Dt swiss hub, 2.35 high roller tubeless rear tire. Also included is a Giro helmet, fox gloves and a specialized presta/schrader pump.

Please spread the word about this offer, I will ship anywhere- u pay to ship. Thanks- Chris