Coming over to the Dark Side....- Mtbr.com
    Rider, Builder, Dreamer

Coming over to the Dark Side....

.....and ording my Stumpy FSR Expert Evo soon. Super stoked to get this black beast. I've parted out both my bikes (2010 Remedy and 2010 Jamis Bam, both built from the frame up) and am currently bikeless. I almost got a Knolly Endorphin, but the guy running the LBS (where I'll be working soon) sells Speshy and really wants me on something that other people in town will see and want. And be able to buy from him.

Now to occupy my free time with selling the rest of my 2 bikes, digging more trail, and mapping the 30 miles of trail we have already....
    Go ride your bike.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Sounds great. How long until you get the StumpJumper? That is actually not a bad sales technique I must say but hopefully the quality lives up to be what your hoping (I think it should).

Rider, Builder, Dreamer
    Once a couple checks come in I'll order it, and will hopefully have it by mid-March. After seeing and trying my last bike (Remedy) and seeing what I was doing on it, 2 kids in my club got a Remedy, 2 got a Fuel EX, and two other people in town got Fuel EXs for themselves. All of which had to be either A.) special ordered or B.) purchased at other shops over an hour from here.

Not that I'm that brilliant on a bike, I've just established myself as a significant figure in the bike community here. I've been lucky.
    Go ride your bike.

Rider, Builder, Dreamer
    Just ordered my Stumpy Expert Evo in all black on Tuesday. Shipped out at 1 AM Wednesday morning, should be here either today or tomorrow. If that's the case, I'm going down to the shop and building it up. If it comes on Saturday, I'll be working at the shop and will be getting paid to build up my sexy new bike. Either way, it's 2 weeks earlier than I had even hoped for. WAHOO!!
    Go ride your bike.

mtbr member
    Nice choice! I've been riding mine for about 2 months now and it's the best bike I've ever ridden!
    20 SJ Evo 29, 17 Whyte T130, 18 Giant Glory Advanced

Members who have read this thread: 0