Visiting North Georgia.....Where do I go?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 45 of 45
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68

    Visiting North Georgia.....Where do I go?

    Visiting from Florida. I'll be in Ball Ground, GA. Heard Elijay has some good stuff and it's close to Ball Ground. Looked up shops and Cartecay bike shop rents bikes. So with that said can anybody point me towards a fun day of riding? I'm pretty experienced and in good shape. Kind of a chicken for large drops and never done huge jumps. If there are group rides I can join that would be great. The bikes posted for rent are Rocky Mountain - Pipeline and Yeti - SB5/SB130. Not sure which to go for. Thanks for any advice in advance.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OldManBiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    317
    Ellijay does have some very good trails to ride so you can't go wrong there at all. From Ball Ground it's still a little bit of a drive to be honest. With that being said, you're going to be within just a few miles of one of the top ranked trails in Georgia - Blankets Creek. And just one exit down on 575 is another fun trail called Ropes Mill. There are two nearby bike shops as well that you can contact about rentals: Outspoken Bike Shop and Sixes Pit Bike Shop. Another trail thats approx 20 minutes West from these trails is Allatoona Creek. You could literally spend all day there and ride different trails that are insanely awesome. From beginner to Double black diamond.
    OMB :thumbsup:
    2019 Yeti SB130 Turq XX1
    2017 Santa Cruz HighTower C
    2016 Specialized Fuse Comp
    2016 Specialized Rockhopper


  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManBiker View Post
    Ellijay does have some very good trails to ride so you can't go wrong there at all. From Ball Ground it's still a little bit of a drive to be honest. With that being said, you're going to be within just a few miles of one of the top ranked trails in Georgia - Blankets Creek. And just one exit down on 575 is another fun trail called Ropes Mill. There are two nearby bike shops as well that you can contact about rentals: Outspoken Bike Shop and Sixes Pit Bike Shop. Another trail thats approx 20 minutes West from these trails is Allatoona Creek. You could literally spend all day there and ride different trails that are insanely awesome. From beginner to Double black diamond.
    Wow! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. Looked up all 3. Now I have to plan it. I see what you mean about Allatoona. I would probably spend the whole day there or spend the day at Blankets Creek and Ropes Mill.

  4. #4
    Formerly of Kent
    Reputation: Le Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    11,728
    You can ride right out of 5th RTB in Dahlonega. Some great trails there.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Death from Below.

  5. #5
    Cycologist
    Reputation: chazpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,597
    I can join you on a weekend day and show you around any of the trail systems OldManBiker mentioned.
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    62
    I would recommend Blankets Creek, Rope Mill, and Lake Allatoona over the trails in North Georgia. None of these trail systems have any crazy long descents, but they are great trails, well groomed, have easy parking, and are easy to find. Some of them have some really great jump lines that can be repeated. Plus there are local bike shops around.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    171
    Just my 2 pennies.....Don't get me wrong, blankets/rope/allatoona are great trails and definitely worth a visit (I love the old school feel/technical nature of allatoona) but if you want North GA, go to the mountains. You can spend all day there also. Pinhoti 1,2,3 and Bear Creek (there is more but these probably the most popular) in Ellijay and Bull/Jake mountain in Dahlonega just to name a few popular NGA rides. Not sure what RTB is unless its the ranger training base at Camp Merrill but if so, good trails there too and rideable to hit Bull and Jake. If your in shape, hit the mountains. The scenery is worth it alone.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by chazpat View Post
    I can join you on a weekend day and show you around any of the trail systems OldManBiker mentioned.
    I wouldn't mind riding with someone who knows the area.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by teamplayr View Post
    Just my 2 pennies.....Don't get me wrong, blankets/rope/allatoona are great trails and definitely worth a visit (I love the old school feel/technical nature of allatoona) but if you want North GA, go to the mountains. You can spend all day there also. Pinhoti 1,2,3 and Bear Creek (there is more but these probably the most popular) in Ellijay and Bull/Jake mountain in Dahlonega just to name a few popular NGA rides. Not sure what RTB is unless its the ranger training base at Camp Merrill but if so, good trails there too and rideable to hit Bull and Jake. If your in shape, hit the mountains. The scenery is worth it alone.
    That place looks like fun. I am curious about riding in the mountains. I've visited but never ridden up there. Looks like you can catch a shuttle from Mulberry Gap if you want to save your legs. Choices choices.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68
    Thanks everyone. I'm researching all your suggestions. I might just need to ride a couple days in a row. I'll be there August 17th - 19th.

    Need to find some hills to ride here in Florida for training...haha...hills...Florida.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by biker_soldier101 View Post
    That place looks like fun. I am curious about riding in the mountains. I've visited but never ridden up there. Looks like you can catch a shuttle from Mulberry Gap if you want to save your legs. Choices choices.
    True, they offer shuttles and it's a great place to stay (if not all booked up) and is a good place to "base camp" and base your rides out of but for shuttling, I would think the only thing worth getting a shuttle for would be windy gap downhill or mountaintown creek which both have a lot of gravel climbing to get to the start of the trails. I wouldn't get a shuttle for pinhoti and the climb to top of bear creek on gravel from mulberry gets steep in places and is somewhat lengthy, but its not that bad to just chill and grind.

    If I am available I could possibly meet up and guide but you may be waiting a little for me if you are in good shape. I used to race expert/Cat1 XC but that was years ago and wife/kid have shifted priorities along with a slight IPA belly so not as fast anymore. I still ride, just 2 days a week versus 6 ha ha.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    99
    As you've probably figured out by now, you basically have two choices:

    1. Head north and ride in the mountains - Pinhoti, Jake, Bull
    2. Head south and ride Blankets, Rope, Allatoona.

    Just my opinion, but if you're coming up from Florida and don't do a lot of climbing or enjoy that kind of challenge, I wouldn't go north. I've ridden several times up there and I just don't like the climb vs descend ratio - seems like 10:1 climb over descend if you're talking elapsed time. I get it, some folks are into that, just not me!

    Blankets and Rope are good for a couple hours. Allatoona is more suited for an all day ride. Another fun place that hasn't been mentioned is Talking Rock, which would be about 25 minutes north of you.

    You know this coming from Florida but August can be hot, humid, and brutal mountain biking weather. Stay hydrated and rest as often as needed!

  14. #14
    Cycologist
    Reputation: chazpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dolittle View Post
    As you've probably figured out by now, you basically have two choices:

    1. Head north and ride in the mountains - Pinhoti, Jake, Bull
    2. Head south and ride Blankets, Rope, Allatoona.

    Just my opinion, but if you're coming up from Florida and don't do a lot of climbing or enjoy that kind of challenge, I wouldn't go north. I've ridden several times up there and I just don't like the climb vs descend ratio - seems like 10:1 climb over descend if you're talking elapsed time. I get it, some folks are into that, just not me!

    Blankets and Rope are good for a couple hours. Allatoona is more suited for an all day ride. Another fun place that hasn't been mentioned is Talking Rock, which would be about 25 minutes north of you.

    You know this coming from Florida but August can be hot, humid, and brutal mountain biking weather. Stay hydrated and rest as often as needed!
    I rode Talking Rock for the first time last month. Fun trails but it didn't appear there was very much mileage there. I didn't ride all of it as I had just ridden up the road at Cartecay, but I rode the newer trails and looking at a map, didn't look like there was a lot more.

    The weather has been too brutal for me to ride other than in the morning. I've been finishing up around noon or a little later and feeling really done it. Need to get out earlier.

    OP, if you are looking for more jump lines, Blanket's may be your best bet (Dwelling's newer jump lines); also some tech on more natural trail (South Loop) and flowy trail (Van Michaels). Allatoona also has some jumping but I haven't ridden it, along with some great technical natural trails. Blanket's and Rope will be easier for you to get to.
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by chazpat View Post
    I rode Talking Rock for the first time last month. Fun trails but it didn't appear there was very much mileage there. I didn't ride all of it as I had just ridden up the road at Cartecay, but I rode the newer trails and looking at a map, didn't look like there was a lot more.
    You are correct. I calculate 6.1 miles total if you do Nitro Nix North as an out and back to give you a 2.2 mile loop. The 2.6 mile loop across from the parking lot is fun and very beginner friendly. No jumps or drops at all. Some bridges and small rock crossings and one rock garden that was a challenge for me. Can't remember any roots at all.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    204
    dude do not go to blankets and think you've experienced what north Georgia has to offer.. blankets is fun but those flat trails are more reminiscent of something in Kansas than what's really offered. big climbs (or shuttles) with gnarly long flowing descents is what north Georgia is really about..

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbnel5on View Post
    dude do not go to blankets and think you've experienced what north Georgia has to offer.. blankets is fun but those flat trails are more reminiscent of something in Kansas than what's really offered. big climbs (or shuttles) with gnarly long flowing descents is what north Georgia is really about..
    This thread is certainly proving that there's something for everyone in the world of mountain biking.

    Some people enjoy suffering through a climb for the adrenaline rush of the downhill. Others like a more balanced trail with ups, downs, and some technical stuff.

    Yes, the two Mosquito trails at Blankets are flat and intended for beginners. South and VMT have some challenging climbs - just not for miles on end like further north in the actual mountains. Dwelling is right in the middle as far as climbing and technical challenges.

    The beauty of this area is that no matter what you're looking for, it can generally be found within an hour or two's drive.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Timothy G. Parrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,640
    Personally, I'd go to Jake and Bull. Bull Mountain side, you have the climbing and descending. Steer Mountain side is flatter and not as much climbing and descending. You can easily get 30+ miles of single-track right from the parking lot. Ellijay/Mulberry Gap requires long hauls on gravel, or shuttling. You won't get as much riding in the same amount of time. Jake and Bull has plenty of gravel, too.

  19. #19
    Having a nice day!
    Reputation: LoneStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,407
    I'd vote for Bear Creek. It is a classic, great scenery, primeval feel in the woods, great downhill with some creek crossings thrown in. Yes, it is work (and the Mulberry Shuttle is a reasonable option if you don't have the legs), but it is something you just can't get in Florida, whereas Blankets, Rope, Allatoona aren't that much different than Santos other than a little more elevation thrown in. I'll just say my first trip to Bear Creek hooked me on mountain biking...even though I was really tired after.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68
    So many choices. I have ridden in Colorado, but didn't get to ride off road. Got altitude sickness the second day of riding up mountains. 3rd day was going to be MTB day with my brother but I felt like crap.

    I'm going to try the mountains. Don't mind some suffering. Hopefully I don't experience the same thing I did in Colorado.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by teamplayr View Post
    True, they offer shuttles and it's a great place to stay (if not all booked up) and is a good place to "base camp" and base your rides out of but for shuttling, I would think the only thing worth getting a shuttle for would be windy gap downhill or mountaintown creek which both have a lot of gravel climbing to get to the start of the trails. I wouldn't get a shuttle for pinhoti and the climb to top of bear creek on gravel from mulberry gets steep in places and is somewhat lengthy, but its not that bad to just chill and grind.

    If I am available I could possibly meet up and guide but you may be waiting a little for me if you are in good shape. I used to race expert/Cat1 XC but that was years ago and wife/kid have shifted priorities along with a slight IPA belly so not as fast anymore. I still ride, just 2 days a week versus 6 ha ha.
    Well I'm in good shape but not racing shape. So don't worry about me leaving you. Timothy G mentioned Jake and Bull. Ever been there? I think regardless I'll have a good time.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    109
    Well it kind of depends what kind of riding you're into. Blankets and Rope are smaller with less mileage and elevation, but much more maintained with berms, jumps, signs, and lots of other riders. Ellijay and Bull/Jake offer much more mileage and elevation, and are going to feel a lot more back country and require better navigation skills. Another consideration is that it will be a few degrees cooler with just a little less humidity up in Ellijay and at Bull/Jake.

    You could do a little warm up ride at blankets or rope day 1, and then drive up to Ellijay or Bull/Jake day 2 for a big ride. Bull/Jake is a good recommendation because it's almost 100% single track there with a lot of different possible routings depending on how many miles you want to ride. The Jake side is smoother and a little more flowy. The Bull side is more rugged and rocky with a couple long, fast descents. Signage there is ok, but I find it kind of easy to get confused where you are there.

    Altoona is almost as flat as florida. No offense to anyone, but that'd be the last place I'd recommend to someone coming in from out of town.

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56
    Got a question since op is talking N. Ga. I'm looking to do Fools Gold in September, but also do Bear creek and Pinhoti over a 5 day trip. I just can't figure where to stay as far as Air BNB goes. What area is a good compromise between Elijah and Dahlonega? This would mean being close to food, possibly a brewery in that area.

  24. #24
    Cycologist
    Reputation: chazpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclism00 View Post
    Got a question since op is talking N. Ga. I'm looking to do Fools Gold in September, but also do Bear creek and Pinhoti over a 5 day trip. I just can't figure where to stay as far as Air BNB goes. What area is a good compromise between Elijah and Dahlonega? This would mean being close to food, possibly a brewery in that area.
    Well, they are kind of on opposite sides of the wilderness, with only really small towns in between and windy country roads. You could maybe look at Jasper but that would mostly just make it a pretty good drive to both places, it's not really between. You might be better off in Ellijay or Dahlonga, that way you'd be close to one. Maybe you could find something in Amicalola but I don't remember much being there other than the state park.
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

  25. #25
    Cycologist
    Reputation: chazpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly Lee View Post

    Altoona is almost as flat as florida. No offense to anyone, but that'd be the last place I'd recommend to someone coming in from out of town.
    Alltoona is pretty flat but it still manages to wear me out, at least the newer trails do. Lots of roots and rocks the kill your momentum. But yeah, not where I'd take someone wanting to experience North Georgia trails.
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclism00 View Post
    Got a question since op is talking N. Ga. I'm looking to do Fools Gold in September, but also do Bear creek and Pinhoti over a 5 day trip. I just can't figure where to stay as far as Air BNB goes. What area is a good compromise between Elijah and Dahlonega? This would mean being close to food, possibly a brewery in that area.
    Personally, I would look for something in Blue Ridge. Tons of rentals in that area, lots of eating choices (semi fancy as well as super casual), several breweries, and a nice shopping district if your party includes people who might want to do that instead of biking. Only 20 minutes down to Ellijay but a bit over an hour to get too Dahlonega.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56
    Thanks for the suggestions. Still trying to figure it all out. Blue Ridge might be an option for us.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by biker_soldier101 View Post
    Well I'm in good shape but not racing shape. So don't worry about me leaving you. Timothy G mentioned Jake and Bull. Ever been there? I think regardless I'll have a good time.
    Yes, Bull/Jake are spectacular also. I think I mentioned them in my first post. Can't go wrong with that option. Jake and turner creek trails have less elevation than Bull but you will climb at Jake too. Bull Mountain if you run it the traditional way (clockwise) is around a 30 minute climb (or more, can't remember) then a good singletrack descent that opens up to gravel doubletrack descent afterwards.

    I would say the only "negative" about Bull/Jake is it gets some horse traffic so you have to be on the lookout for steaming piles and coming face to face on a downhill with a horse but with the amount of mileage, sometimes you never even encounter them. Most of the horse folks up there are very friendly and there is a large group that helps maintain a lot of the trail.

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68
    OK. I'm looking at Bear Creek/Pinhotti trails or Jake/Bull. From Ball Ground I see a travel time of 45 minutes to Jake/Bull and 57 minutes to Mulberry Gap. Now I have to pick one(or both). Planning on renting from Outspoken bicycles on Saturday and keep the bike for 2 or 3 days. I may spend one day with my parents.

    From my research it seems Bear Creek has more climbing and is steeper. Jake/Bull not as much.
    https://www.mtbproject.com/trail/837...p1-and-p2-loop
    https://www.mtbproject.com/trail/523...tain-imba-epic

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68
    Hey guys. I'm in town and will be riding tomorrow. Renting a bike tomorrow in Ellijay and headed to mulberry gap.

  31. #31
    Cycologist
    Reputation: chazpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by biker_soldier101 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm in town and will be riding tomorrow. Renting a bike tomorrow in Ellijay and headed to mulberry gap.
    Cool, looking forward to your ride report and photos!

    Have fun.
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OldManBiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    317
    I can't wait to hear the full report as well! Should be interesting to hear from a MTB rider from Florida! Have fun and be safe!
    OMB :thumbsup:
    2019 Yeti SB130 Turq XX1
    2017 Santa Cruz HighTower C
    2016 Specialized Fuse Comp
    2016 Specialized Rockhopper


  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68
    I made it gentlemen. I am at training so Iíll probably have to write my report for you guys later. The ride was brutal and my legs hurt.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    162
    Im headed to mulberry this weekend (another Florida rider here). Hopefully the weather will be good. Been there a couple of times and always have a great time. I have ridden Bear creek and Pinhoti 1,2,3.

    I will be shuttling as much as possible from Mulberry whats the best downhill to get shuttled to. Never done Bull/ jake mountain or the new Pinhoti trails 4&5

    Btw another great mtb park is Big Creek in Roswell close to Blankets which has a great freeride section.

  35. #35
    Cycologist
    Reputation: chazpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by biker_soldier101 View Post
    I made it gentlemen. I am at training so Iíll probably have to write my report for you guys later. The ride was brutal and my legs hurt.
    Looking forward to it, please post it in this thread:

    https://forums.mtbr.com/riding-passi...l#post14268407

    so that all may enjoy it.
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OldManBiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    317
    Or both threads. lol. Just saying.
    OMB :thumbsup:
    2019 Yeti SB130 Turq XX1
    2017 Santa Cruz HighTower C
    2016 Specialized Fuse Comp
    2016 Specialized Rockhopper


  37. #37
    Having a nice day!
    Reputation: LoneStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,407
    Hmmm, best downhill. Near Mulberry, my favorite is Bear Creek still. There are undoubtedly other great ones near by, but I just love the variety of blasting down Bear Creek with the techy stuff up top, some wide open FS roads in the middle and some screaming singletrack with a lot of water crossings to end it. I used to really like P2, but it has gotten pretty choppy. I've never done mountaintown creek since it is such an effort to get to the top, but Mulberry shuttles can get you there. Lots of good stuff at Bull Mtn as well.

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation: evenslower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    363
    Mountain Town or Windy Gap with a slight nod toward Mountain Town though itís more remote and less travelled so I wouldnít suggest it as a solo endeavor.

    MBG will have all the info you need and more, youíve got lots of options so enjoy.

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by yem999 View Post
    Im headed to mulberry this weekend (another Florida rider here).
    Calling for rain (50%). If you miss the rain shuttle up to Mountaintown Creek trail (I'm 60+ and ride it solo) ride it down to where the pavement begins. Take a right go about a mile turn left to catch the rest of Pinhoti. As evenslower said MBG will have a lot of info.

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68
    Thanks for all the advice guys. Can't wait to go back again one day.

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OldManBiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    317
    Great job and story biker soldier. Hope you can get back up here soon to ride more!
    OMB :thumbsup:
    2019 Yeti SB130 Turq XX1
    2017 Santa Cruz HighTower C
    2016 Specialized Fuse Comp
    2016 Specialized Rockhopper


  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68
    Thanks. I hope to visit again next year.

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56
    Since I chimed in earlier, would like to say we stayed in Ellijay. Our trip went D1 - Amadahy, D2 Bear Creek climb up, P1, P2/Ridgeway, D3 Jake/Bull Mtn and Red & White, and D4 Blankets/ Olde Rope Mill. Fun trip!

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclism00 View Post
    Since I chimed in earlier, would like to say we stayed in Ellijay. Our trip went D1 - Amadahy, D2 Bear Creek climb up, P1, P2/Ridgeway, D3 Jake/Bull Mtn and Red & White, and D4 Blankets/ Olde Rope Mill. Fun trip!
    Wow! I wonder if I could have handled all that. Sounds like an awesome time. Definitely going up there again. Hopefully next year.

Similar Threads

  1. Trans North Georgia to Pisgah?
    By glenndandy in forum North & South Carolina
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-01-2015, 07:49 PM
  2. Any Yelli Screamy riders in north Georgia?? Help Needed..
    By Slatham in forum Southeast/Midsouth - GA, TN, AL, FL, MS, LA, AR
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 04:10 PM
  3. North Georgia Trail Riding
    By mayberry32 in forum Southeast/Midsouth - GA, TN, AL, FL, MS, LA, AR
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 09:24 AM
  4. Checking in From North Georgia
    By Spartan14 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 07:09 PM
  5. Anyone in North Georgia (Dalonega Area)
    By Gnarleyspoke in forum Southeast/Midsouth - GA, TN, AL, FL, MS, LA, AR
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 06:02 AM

Members who have read this thread: 13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.