NASHVILLE, TN - Lock 4 and The Bikers Choice- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

... and if we just ... NASHVILLE, TN - Lock 4 and The Bikers Choice

Hey folks.
    I just wanted to report on my adventure to Nashville yesterday. A friend and I were in town for work and decided to have some fun too.

I could only find one shop in town that would rent me a bike and that was The Bikers Choice in Hendersonville on 31E. We showed up a day early and David, Darrel, and Kyle were incredibly helpful to us! They hadn't had time to get our bikes ready since we were supposed to be there friday afternoon instead of thursday afternoon! They found some issues with one of their rentals that I was supposed to ride but David had a spare at his house that he offered to bring in to the shop early Friday morning for me to use. The shop is great, the poeple are great, the service is second to none. I highly recommend The Bikers Choice to anyone looking for a new bike, or simply looking to test ride or rent in the Nashville area!

Lock 4 trail system was amazing! The climbs were long but doable, being on hardtails made it a little easier! I loved the fast drops, the rock gardens, the waterfront, and the wildlife (I think we saw about 10 deer). Its 8 miles of smooth, flowing, techy in some areas, couple of jumps, but all is easily handled by even a beginner rider!!! My hat is off to the IMBA/SORBA or whoever crew who maintains and builds these trails!

Thanks for an awesome time!
    We'll be back for sure!

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    awesome

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Glad you liked it! I consider Lock 4 my "home trail" and ride it a couple times a week. The trail system can be confusing without a map or a guide.