Mulberry Gap- THANK YOU- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Good job! Mulberry Gap- THANK YOU

This is the first "all inclusive" kind of MTB destination I have visited and I'd go back for sure. We usually do a VRBO and carry in etc.

The crew that runs the place are amazing. Super friendly and accommodating. Home made food every step of the way breakfast and dinner with packed out lunches with more than enough food for the ride. I was a sucker for the meatballs but the pulled pork dinner was maybe even better. The brisket was crazy good as well. Fresh desserts, salad, and they will accommodate picky eaters allergies, etc. SO good. A case full of beers for purchase (all good selections) made it easy. Firewood for a small price was simple. The setup for a weekend of riding was perfect.

They even have gear for the small things, Maxxis Tires, chamois butter, some other stuff if you are in a pinch and Catarcay bikes is a solid shop who helped my buddy out with a chain ring issue on the spot. They have cool schwag too.....

The cabins exceeded my expectations with comfy beds, good blankets, NICE bathrobes and NICE towels! Good touch. There is AC if its hot and a dehumidifier if needed. We went in Oct and weather was PERFECT! Pillows were fine but i did bring my own. The fire-pit right outside the cabin was base camp for us post ride. The hot tub was nice for a soak after asjos long ride. We brought a hammock which added a nice touch for sure for some suspended living.

The bathrooms were well maintained and clean all the way. there is a private bathroom if you don't want to use the group set up. Three showers- its perfectly fine.

We rode locally one day on mountain gap and the Pinhoti system and then drove out for different terrain the other days- seeing something a bit more technical vs. up and down. Stanley Gap was by far my favorite ride of the trip. We missed the snake- next time. The trails around here IMHO are not technical (like hardly a rock or root to be found) on many of the trails we rode but the climbing and downhill speed more than makes up for it.

Don't miss the Sasquatch Museum on the way back from Stanley gap! It's worth it.

Thanks for everything Mulberry Gap - this trip was memorable. You thought of everything and made it REALLY easy.

Mulberry Gap- THANK YOU-59257898314__f69adb86-bbfd-4b03-81a7-433acd59fb57.jpgMulberry Gap- THANK YOU-img_9377.jpgMulberry Gap- THANK YOU-img_9428.jpgMulberry Gap- THANK YOU-img_9437.jpgMulberry Gap- THANK YOU-img_9397.jpgMulberry Gap- THANK YOU-img_9421.jpgMulberry Gap- THANK YOU-img_9384.jpgMulberry Gap- THANK YOU-img_9394.jpgMulberry Gap- THANK YOU-img_9440.jpgMulberry Gap- THANK YOU-img_9446.jpgMulberry Gap- THANK YOU-img_9458.jpgMulberry Gap- THANK YOU-img_9450.jpgMulberry Gap- THANK YOU-img_9475.jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mulberry Gap- THANK YOU-img_9395.jpg  

Mulberry Gap- THANK YOU-img_9367.jpg