Jamis demo tour in Florida- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2012

Cool-blue Rhythm Jamis demo tour in Florida

Hey everyone,
    Just wanted to let y'all know that the Jamis demo truck is going to be going on tour in Florida this month. With 11 demo days throughout the state, odds are in your favor to have one nearby. Hanna Park, Mala Compra, Markham Park, Alafia River, and Santos Trails just to name a few! With a whole new suspension design (3VO) and two different full-suspension bikes to pick, there are some really exciting things happening with the brand. Check out the Jamis Facebook page or bicycletestride.com for all dates. Hope everyone can make it out!

mtbr member
    Any plans to make it up the East coast? Upstate SC and Western NC would be worth visiting, I think. Huge MTB areas.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012

Cool-blue Rhythm

Oh yea, we will certainly be all over the East Coast. We are committed to TuckFest at the US National Whitewater Center in Charlotte, as well as DirtFest in PA. Also planning on DirtFest WV, NEMBAfest, and many stops in between. Stay tuned!

Papa T
    Caught up with the demo tour at Mala Compra yesterday. Rode both the Portal and Hardline. I was really impressed with the efficiency, they pedaled like hardtails. So firm it felt like they had put too much pressure in them, but once on the trail, the suspension soaked up bumps yet had absolutely no pedal bob. I wish I could justify a new bike this year, but will wait until next year. I have ridden Marins for about 13 years now and always liked theirs and other virtual pivot designs. The virtual pivot location is key, and since these are behind the seat tube, it provides less leverage for the rear end to activate the shock as compared to all of the virtual pivot designs that project in front of the seat tube or even out in front of the bike.

This 3VO is the real deal, you have to try it!!!

Thanks for the demo, was worth it. With new standard in hub width, wider bars and bigger tires, the bikes really inspired a lot of confidence.
    Keep your head tube up!
    2012 Marin Mt. Vision XM Pro
    2009 Jamis Dragon ONE

mtbr member
    I'll check it out this Sunday, as Markham in my backyard! Tx for the heads-up!
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT and a Norco Threshold SL with Di2