Blanketís Creek Community rocks- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2015

Blanketís Creek Community rocks

Not sure if anyoneís on the forums, but just wanted to give big thanks to all the folks at Blankets (and there were a lot of them) who stopped by the trail after I went OTB and broke my collarbone last Sunday. Everyone was just awesome helping me off the trail and getting me back to civilization. It was repaired on Tuesday and Iím already doing awesome. I wish I remembered everyoneís names but thanks to adrenaline and shock in the moment I could barely remember my own. Just a phenomenal group of people. Will be back out in about 3 months.
    Thanks again.

Cycologist
    Ouch, sorry to hear of your injury. I wasn't there but great to hear you got a lot of help. Where did it happen?
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

mtbr member
    Mar 2015
    Backside of Dwelling, the quick downhill with the root step-offs right before the new flow trail exits. Doing my best impression of an EWS racer. Except I forgot Iím not an EWS racer and should be taking that section controlled and carefully and not as fast as I can (canít).

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Headoc View Post
    Backside of Dwelling, the quick downhill with the root step-offs right before the new flow trail exits. Doing my best impression of an EWS racer. Except I forgot Iím not an EWS racer and should be taking that section controlled and carefully and not as fast as I can (canít).
    That's a tricky section if you don't know what's coming and you're going fast. Heal quick!

mtbr member
    You're lucky people were around. Three weeks ago I had a crash and sprained my neck (I didn't get as seriously hurt as you). But by the time I saw anyone I was already to ride again. But I've been off the bike for 3 weeks now and I'm recovering. However your injury will keep you off longer than me. I hope to get back on in another 2 or 3 weeks. My neck muscles still hurt.

The perfessor
    - look at their facilities and look at their trails; they have the money and man-power to create a great trail system (now they need to expand), hence, they have a lot of riders on the trails.......get well soon and get back out there......
    Rigid 29er Ti SS
    KHS Solo One SE 29er
    29er SC Tallboy AL
    Trek FX Sport Carbon 4 Hybrid Bike

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Ouch. Heal quick.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Headoc View Post
    Donít feel too bad - Iíve got a buddy on the bike patrol and he told me the SORBA folks say that area is statistically responsible for more rider injuries than any other part of Blankets!