Yo, WA SSers! Its time ta git a racin'- Mtbr.com
    JRA
    mtbr member

Yo, WA SSers! Its time ta git a racin'

Couple of upcoming races that should be on your radar. This next weekend, May 23rd, is the Whidbey Island Mudder on Whidbey Island. Lets get a bunch of SSers out there and put the hurt down on the shifties.

The other one is coming up on June 5th in Leavenworth. The Bavarian Bike & Brews Festival is a great race to do and the beer selection afterwards is awesome. Tough little climb, rippin' fast Mach 2 downhills with whoops thrown in frequently, approx. 9 mile laps (~ 1500ft elevation per lap) and some great scenery.

Who's in? Hope to see some of you at the races!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Hey Kevin!

thanks for the info on the Whidbey Island race...heavily considering that one.

I "think" we are still a go for BBBF in June, its pretty busy that month. You got anymore of that Draggin' Tongue Mountain Ale? It was delicious!

bike ON

bob

JRA
    mtbr member

Draggin' Tongue Mountain Ale

Quote Originally Posted by red-haze.com
    thanks for the info on the Whidbey Island race...heavily considering that one.

I "think" we are still a go for BBBF in June, its pretty busy that month. You got anymore of that Draggin' Tongue Mountain Ale? It was delicious!
    Yep ... still gotta few bottles left. Its waaaaay past time for me to do up another batch of beer too. Let me know if you're coming to Whidbey and I'll save some of the DT Mountain Ale for ya.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

looks like a couple of us are coming up!

Tammy wants to race, Joel might be up for it. I pretty sure I'll come up for the fun. I'm thinking sport class will be about right, 20+ miles total.
    Have you ridden the course? Recommendations for gear ratios? currently pretty comfortable with 34:18 on Stella trails.
    might come up Saturday, wanna meet somewhere for a shakedown ride?

bob

JRA
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by red-haze.com
    Tammy wants to race, Joel might be up for it. I pretty sure I'll come up for the fun. I'm thinking sport class will be about right, 20+ miles total.
    Have you ridden the course? Recommendations for gear ratios? currently pretty comfortable with 34:18 on Stella trails.
    might come up Saturday, wanna meet somewhere for a shakedown ride?
    No clue on the course or what ratio to run. 36x20 is what's on mine so that's what I'll run. I want to spend some time with Erin that Saturday so it'll just be Sunday at the races for me. I hardly ever preride anyway.

Members who have read this thread: 0