White ENO cranks AOK for Clyde??- Mtbr.com
    King Pin

... and if we just ... White ENO cranks AOK for Clyde??

I've picked 'em up and marveled at the lack of weight at my local shop.

Just bought some from one of you'z guys...should be arriving in a day or so.

I took the TruVativ SS oath long ago, and have not broken a set in 2+ years of SS'ing...what about the ENO?? Will it hold up to my abuse??

Broke my first chain yesterday! SRAM PC-58 snapped on a particularly rocky rough uphill.....no damage to meself, but quite scary!

Bikes not Bombs.....

Nice cranks, what bottom bracket are you going to run?

Just curious what model hubs are you going to run and are you going to use an ENO freewheel or a cog on cassette?

I am running the Eno Crank with Eno Freewheel and the bottom bracket was pretty wide to line up properly with Phil Hubs.

Just askin'

JS
    Thanks to all of you for your friendships on this board..... -

King Pin

Wink

Jerry,

Of course I'll be running a UN-72 BB with the 19 tooth ENO freewheel. Surly hubs.

Bombproof construction thus far, looking for opinions on the ENO cranks....mounting will be on the Sofa King with Bushnell EBB....so chainline is adjustable..

Quote Originally Posted by SS Jerry
    Just curious what model hubs are you going to run and are you going to use an ENO freewheel or a cog on cassette?

I am running the Eno Crank with Eno Freewheel and the bottom bracket was pretty wide to line up properly with Phil Hubs.

Just askin'

JS

mtbr member
    Dec 2003

... and if we just ... Re Eno

I'm running an ENO 34T ctrankset with a KING SS & Boone Cog. Chainline is spot on.
    BB is an RF TI Taperlock 68mm with a 108 axle..... no issues no noises, the best SS Setup I've experienced(by far).

Good luck!

Account Retired

Cool-blue Rhythm I sure hope so...................

Quote Originally Posted by xrmattaz
    I've picked 'em up and marveled at the lack of weight at my local shop.

Just bought some from one of you'z guys...should be arriving in a day or so.
    I'll prolly get the first miles in on my set of eno cranks this coming weekend. The resurection of the Ute is near. How was the wiskey a go-go?

LakeRaven

King Pin

Good job!

Hi Gary!

I should have my ENO's tomorrow or Friday...looking forward to 'em!

The Whiskey Race was fun. I guess. I hung back with Momma, as it was her first race!! I preroad the course a few times, and it still kicked my butt.....

Rudy and Scott (Veeeelzz) stayed with us the weekend....loved having them guys over!

Still don't know how that little sh*t can ride this fifty mile course 38/18 fixed...?? He's my hero. Passed us twice....as he had a little one hour detour into the forest somewhere.... Veelz pulled duty as a "race official".

Quote Originally Posted by LakeRaven
    I'll prolly get the first miles in on my set of eno cranks this coming weekend. The resurection of the Ute is near. How was the wiskey a go-go?

LakeRaven