Where to buy a new EEB?- Mtbr.com
    Roc
    mtbr member

Where to buy a new EEB?

I think I ruined my EEB on my new Zion I think the EEB came installed backwards and when I went to install my BB I think I stripped the non drive side by installing the BB in the wrong way, is this possible? for some reason the cup only goes in crooked and takes way to much force to turn. This is my first attempt at building a bike and need all the help I can get.
    Last edited by Roc; 03-25-2008 at 08:07 PM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    http://www.bikemannetwork.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

Bikeman looks to carry the same type that came with your 737 as well as the Carver and Bushnell. I have not built mine yet, but the Carver and Bushnell look like much better although more expensive options. Good luck. When you finish it will be worth it.

meh... whatever
    get the carver. its way cheaper than the bushy and has a delrin sleeve that prevents creaking.
    "Knowledge is good." ~ Emil Faber

Roc
    mtbr member
    Thanks for the help. but know I'm certain the EEB was installed backwards because I checked with how the BB's are installed in my other bikes, maybe Jensen will send me a free one? anyways thanks again for help

Where's Toto?
    Niner sells their EBB on their website. Phil makes a real sweet version too. Not sure who fits what though.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roc
    I think I ruined my EEB on my new Zion I think the EEB came installed backwards and when I went to install my BB I think I stripped the non drive side by installing the BB in the wrong way, is this possible? for some reason the cup only goes in crooked and takes way to much force to turn. This is my first attempt at building a bike and need all the help I can get.
    What's an EEB?

meh... whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by endure26
    Niner sells their EBB on their website. Phil makes a real sweet version too. Not sure who fits what though.
    the niner and phil both have to be used with set screws or pinch bolts and will not work in a basic (i.e. without either) ebb shell.
    "Knowledge is good." ~ Emil Faber

mtbr member
    It would probably just be better to buy the Carver EBB than go back to Jenson, The EBBS that come with the Zion's are more for tandem bikes I think and are heavy. I went withthe Carver on my Zion and I love it, easy to adjust on the trail and no more dealing with those screws.

Members who have read this thread: 0