Where are the Bianchi G.U.S.S.?- Mtbr.com
    Track Junkie

Where are the Bianchi G.U.S.S.?

I've been franticly looking for a good-used Bianchi single speed G.U.S.S., and can't seem to find any used or new. I see all of the other models available for sale and seemingly abundant, but not the GUSS. Did the yellow really scare that many buyers off? Are they collectible and rare? Do people like them so much they don't want to sell them?

I really like the parts-spec, color, and overall feel of the bike. My LBS has one in 17.5 and I love it, it's just too small for me.

FYI - I'm looking for the 19.5" size, just in case someone spots one.

-Brad
    I get paid to ride shotgun.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I think a lot of people are moving more towards steel lately. Obviously that's not a blanket statement because there are plenty of aluminum SS rides out there, just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Octane
    I've been franticly looking for a good-used Bianchi single speed G.U.S.S., and can't seem to find any used or new. I see all of the other models available for sale and seemingly abundant, but not the GUSS. Did the yellow really scare that many buyers off? Are they collectible and rare? Do people like them so much they don't want to sell them?

I really like the parts-spec, color, and overall feel of the bike. My LBS has one in 17.5 and I love it, it's just too small for me.

FYI - I'm looking for the 19.5" size, just in case someone spots one.

-Brad

mtbr member
    Interesting question.
    I've got one and love it! I really like the component spec. and love the way that it rides. I also really like the bright citrus color with the yellow Reba.

It is the only one I've ever seen on the trails as well. As far as singlespeeds, I mostly see converted bikes or Cannondale 1FG's.

Good luck in the search.

Track Junkie
    I agree. I like the color, and the parts spec. Now i just need to find one in my size (19.5")...

-B

mtbr member
    Octane,

I just did a bunch of searching for you on Google, Ebay, etc, and no luck either. I have one and like it a lot, so good luck with the search. I bought mine off MTBR, and see them for sale every now and then so don't give up!

KDS
    mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Maybe....

Last time I was in my lbs(Cycles Deoro, Greensboro, NC), they had one in stock, no idea of the size. I'm going over there for a ride this morning, I'll post later today to let you know if it is still there, and the size.
    Kevin

here today
    not a guss but a sass in your size:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bianchi-S-A-S-S-...QQcmdZViewItem
    old fart cyclist

KDS
    mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Sorry...

Just got home, CDO still has the GUSS, but it is a 17". I see why you want one, it is a gorgeous bike. The only Bianchi they have in 19.5" is a SASS (chrome rigid), good luck with your search.
    Kevin

Transplant
    Quote Originally Posted by KDS
    Just got home, CDO still has the GUSS, but it is a 17". I see why you want one, it is a gorgeous bike. The only Bianchi they have in 19.5" is a SASS (chrome rigid), good luck with your search.
    Kevin
    We have a brand new W.U.S.S in stock 19.5. If you are near Concord, NH come in to Revolution Cyclery and have a look. I will ask my rep if he can get one, chances are I can. If you really want one and are willing to pay I am sure I can find one and get it shipped to you. The white one is quite beautiful too. I could do the W.U.S.S brand new for $1299 shipped. Let me know.

-Keith

Sweep the leg!
    There was a Green Aluminum GUSS at the bike swap here a few weeks ago. The kid din't sell it by the time I left at noon but he wanted $500 for it. I think he was from the bike shop in La Grange, WI near the Kettle Morraine trails just east of Whitewater, Wi. If I had more info I'd PM you with it... sorry.

jmw
    mtbr member
    I know somebody that might have one to sell (used)

I'll ask him...
    future nature

Track Junkie
    I appreciate the search, everyone! If someone comes across something, feel free to PM me or post here.

G.U.S.S. 19.5"

-Brad

Members who have read this thread: 0