what bike is it?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2007

what bike is it?

Sorry to do this guys. but i've been on here for hoursss. I cant find the bike. Its hard to explain, I don't know if its just a ss, but most of the pics i've seen are ss. I can't find any pics of it anymore. Its more of a curvy frame not like a regular frames. And the forks different its curvy to, like it has two parts to the fork. The one picture I saw on here recently was a guy jumping over a cow. Yeah random, but if anyone has any idea what im talking about post a pic haha sorry this is probably so confusing but i just cant find any pics of it and its so darn frustrating.

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    Jones?

mtbr member
    May 2007
    yes!!!!!! thank you...you guys know where i can get one and about how much they run

I like butter
    Jan 2004
    from the website http://www.jonesbikes.com/update/runoften/index.html
    How to buy

Please email (or call) me to check what framesets are currently in stock or to request one. The framesets are crafted in small batches to order. Although from order to delivery is approximately 12-16 weeks the orders might themselves be placed 12 weeks apart so you might have to wait as long as 24 weeks. I am hoping to reduce the period between orders but wish to maintain the very best service I can for my customers. Do contact me as soon as you can to minimize the wait. The next batch is most likely to be ordered by the end of April. Further updates will be posted here as soon as I have them.

one chain loop
    i thought he was referring to black sheep eon.
    everything sucks but my vacuum cleaner.

Members who have read this thread: 0