weirwolf 2.3 race- Mtbr.com
    I like endos

weirwolf 2.3 race

Alright, whos using these and in what position? How do they work, would you buy again, etc... BAsically, opinions please.
    As for the Pyramids, there is nothing to wonder at in them so much as the fact that so many men could be found degraded enough to spend their lives constructing a tomb for some ambitious booby, whom it would have been wiser and manlier to have drowned in the Nile, and then given his body to the dogs. - Henry David Thoreau

I think I need to Upgrade
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkerFly
    Alright, whos using these and in what position? How do they work, would you buy again, etc... BAsically, opinions please.

Great tire for loose loamy stuff even mud, but horrible on hard pack because the nobs flex too much and the tire gets squirmy. I am running it on the front of my geary I think in the wrong direction too and I am happy with it, I would definately buy it again.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by AzSpeedfreek
    Great tire for loose loamy stuff even mud, but horrible on hard pack because the nobs flex too much and the tire gets squirmy. I am running it on the front of my geary I think in the wrong direction too and I am happy with it, I would definately buy it again.
    I think its a great tire- good balance of price, weight, traction. I live in the forests of Idaho and this is perfect for the rocks, roots, wet, loamy, clayey, decomposed granite covered with pine needles and leaves, turning dry in July, dusty trails around here. Its on the front of my geared FS bike, and I'm considering another one for the rear. I rode in Southern Utah earlier this year and the tire worked fine, but I agree that the knobs flex and feel squirmy on the slickrock and hard hard hardpack down there.