We all know Bush rides...- Mtbr.com
    I like to ride bikes!

We all know Bush rides...

We all know W rides a geared trek and JK rides a geared serrota, but who would be more likly to switch to the dark side SS??? Thats who would get my vote!

Ernesto please chime in!!!

Derailleurs owned: 0
    Bush would never ride a singlespeed, it would be like admitting a mistake was made. He probably cant even pronounce "singlespeed"

Quote Originally Posted by scoutdog
    We all know W rides a geared trek and JK rides a geared serrota, but who would be more likly to switch to the dark side SS??? Thats who would get my vote!

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    john kerry would ride a singlespeed, but only if he had a flip-flop hub

sorry, I couldn't resist

Derailleurs owned: 0

No beers, more gears

Bush says he doesn't drink anymore... so his theme is:

No beers, more gears!

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    both of them on a back to back recumbent tandem?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by stellafive0
    john kerry would ride a singlespeed, but only if he had a flip-flop hub
    Ha! Ha!
    "I've never been better .... nor cared less!"

mtbr member

I would...

...help G. W. B. turn his Trek to a SS with aid of (everybody now...) ENO.

Kerry, he would yell at me for not providing health benefits to his ENOised Serrota, and then he would complain that America lost jobs to manufacturers that ship overseas. I would ask him then why does he ride a bike from overseas, and he'd say...?

Then I would delace the ENO, put it back in my pocket, grab his bike, and throw it in the garbage.

Probably drunk right now

So I have to ask...

Quote Originally Posted by datako
    both of them on a back to back recumbent tandem?
    Who would stoke and who would captian? I can see advantages and disadvantages to both:

Bush Captian/Kerry Stoke
    Pro: Clear decisive steering and roadie spinning in the back.
    Con: Rigid adhearance to staying the course may wind them up in a ditch. SInce the stoker doesn't wear a helmet, this could result in serious head injury, lowering the stokers IQ level to that of the captain. Constant *****ing about the captain by the stoker without actually having captained may reduce team moral.

Kerry Captain/Bush Stoker
    Pro: A turn in the road doesn't necessarily mean taking a header in the ditch. The stoker's ability to shut off his brain means that the team can spin for miles and miles.

Con: Indecision of the Caption may result in team weaving all over the road. Amped up cocain freak for a stoker may result in team spinning out in front early, but bonking hard before the end of the ride.

Ken (with my tongue firmly in my cheek)

Account Retired

Serrotta only sounds Foreign

Quote Originally Posted by ernesto_from_Wisconsin
    ...help G. W. B. turn his Trek to a SS with aid of (everybody now...) ENO.

Kerry, he would yell at me for not providing health benefits to his ENOised Serrota, and then he would complain that America lost jobs to manufacturers that ship overseas. I would ask him then why does he ride a bike from overseas, and he'd say...?

Then I would delace the ENO, put it back in my pocket, grab his bike, and throw it in the garbage.
    Serrotta's are hand made in New York by Neil Sedacka (60's pop star).....not really but that's the kind of nonsense that my brain comes up with.

Bush seems better suited for singlespeeding due to his exasperation with anything to complex. Too many damn choices with derailers....you're either with us or against us, type of logic.

Kerry loves the choices and probably could spew out gear inch charts from memory, while criticising the simplistic appraoch of singlespeeders and how Bushy never funded the Leave no Derailuer Behind program.

It would be cool to ride with Bushy though......we could get way out in the backcountry and play with the secret services Uzi's. I wonder if the Secret Service Ride Uzi's while they carry Uzi's. We could ride with impunity in cat country.......snipers keeping a sharp eye out for anything dangerous. Blam!.......what the he11 was that? did my tire blow? Naw, one of the NAACP folks got a little too close to the trail so one of my detail blew him away. I would ride ahead of Bushy and call out "trail biscuit" and the unleash my weapon of mass flatulance. After our ride we would eat Chilie Renanos and pigs knuckles.

g

¡Manos arriba!
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeRaven
    It would be cool to ride with Bushy though......we could get way out in the backcountry and play with the secret services Uzi's. I wonder if the Secret Service Ride Uzi's while they carry Uzi's
    Thre trails would be clear, but visbility would suck riding through the smokescreen, and breating through a gas-mask, just plain blows

http://forums.mtbr.com/attachment.ph...id=34392&stc=1

jrm
    mtbr member

Give um each a Pretzel..

Then see what happens..

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Neither would.

- I'd like to ride behind W just for the "Stack-Factor"

ride your bike
    Neither of em would SS. It's not "mainstream" enough. Goddamn vanilla American politics anyway.
    Taking it easy for all you sinners.

mtbr member
    What about Edwards? He's a runner so he is probably is a pretty sick masochist (spelling?)....

Probably drunk right now

Naw, trial lawyer....

Quote Originally Posted by Cephalopod
    What about Edwards? He's a runner so he is probably is a pretty sick masochist (spelling?)....
    Nader on the other hand, is a true SSer.

Ken

Members who have read this thread: 0