Washinton SSers- Mtbr.com

Thread: Washinton SSers

mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Washinton SSers

I am moving back to WA state from the Northeast this summer, and have been out of the loop as far as mountain biking in the area goes. Are there any good singlespeed rides around these days?

thanks

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I'm up north in BC but head down to Galbraith in Bellingham on a regular basis. Some sweet SS riding there.

igoslo
    Are you looking for organized rides? or just trails?

Personally I don't discriminate between trails I just ride my bike. You can find a pretty good list of what's around the sound here. As for events, all that comes to mind at the moment is Barbie Camp in Central OR and Harmonic ConvergenSS near Longview.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Washington is a pretty big state... Do you know where your gonna be?

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    I will be back in the Puget Sound area, and my job doesnt allow me much time off on weekends so I will be looking to keep my rides pretty close to home. Although, weekends when I do have enough free time I dont mind traveling for good riding.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Depends on where in puget sound you are, but St. Eds is fun on a ss. East a bit Tolt McDonald and there is some other stuff right near there. Tiger mtn is fun, but a bear of a climb depending on how you are geared.

Pick up "Kissing the Trail" Not sure how up to date it is, but it has a bunch or rides listed in the puget sound area.

Members who have read this thread: 0