Warhawk problems?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2003

Warhawk problems?

Anybody had any dealings with them lately?

ordered some chainrings/stuff from them a month ago, nothing turned up yet and they haven't answered my E-mail for a few days........

Should I be worried?

banned

Re: Warhawk problems?

They just moved to a new location a month ago; they may still be having some teething problems (har,har) associated with that.

Call 239-272-3952 if you've got questions.

ECB

mtbr member
    Dec 2003

Good job! Thanks

that's probably it.....

SS Grrrrrrrl
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky3

ordered some chainrings/stuff from them a month ago, nothing turned up yet and they haven't answered my E-mail for a few days........

Should I be worried?

Were you ever able to get a hold of them? I ordered some chainrings at the beginning of the month... haven't received anything yet. I've emailed them and left voicemail messages at their new number. All I hear back is "Cricket... Cricket".

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

I ordered a 35-tooth chainring from them a couple months ago. After a week, I changed my mind and called to cancel it. First I asked about the order status, to see if it had gone out yet or anything, and the guy on the phone sounded annoyed to have to check. Then when I told him I would like to cancel the order, he was alot more pleasant and said he would do it right away. This has been my only experience with them, and part of the problem may be from moving, but I generally think it's poor business practice to be more willing to lose customers than help them. Anyway, I don't think I'll ever try to buy from them again, but that's just me.

-Josh

mtbr member
    Dec 2003

No good Hi.....

Well it's been 6 weeks so far...... I've had 1 e-mail back around 10 days ago and it said...

'I'll check, we've been busy Colin' that was it ....one friggin line!....

Great Reply huh? I've since e-mailed a week ago and nothing....... Absolute crap IMO

An apology would've been the least they could do........ If this order ever turns up it will be the first and last time I'll deal with them....there is no excuse.

I know they're little guys and I've cut them some slack, but this really is taking the piss!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

I ordered before the move.....

And it did not take very long, less than a month. These Guys are very small from what I understand. When I talked to them it sounded like a bunch of scrungy bmx-dirt-jumper types who wanted to make Their own stuff and actually did. I would give Them a chance, relocating can be a beotch. Use that phone and inquire!

mtbr member
    Dec 2003

On the same day....

I ordered a Boone rear cog.... I've had that for four weeks now.....

Boone is a one-man outfit as far as I know....... couldn't get better service than Boone.

Crap service is crap service in my book. If they were moving why not put something on the web first (information is the most vital component in a deal IMHO)? If they knew they were moving then produce some stock to cover it to cover the downtime.

Yep everybody deserves a chance, that's why I went to them, but they've had their chance.

A one-line note without an apology is just shoddy.

SS Grrrrrrrl
    I ordered a Boone rear cog.... I've had that for four weeks now.....

Boone is a one-man outfit as far as I know....... couldn't get better service than Boone.

Crap service is crap service in my book. If they were moving why not put something on the web first (information is the most vital component in a deal IMHO)? If they knew they were moving then produce some stock to cover it to cover the downtime.

Yep everybody deserves a chance, that's why I went to them, but they've had their chance.

A one-line note without an apology is just shoddy.

I agree completely. I've used the phone and email and these guys are non-responsive. Perhaps I'll email them a link to this thread because I'm about to cancel my order. I can get better service (read that as "any kind of service" from a multitude of places instead of sitting here for weeks on end waiting for a part that I can order from someone who will have it to me in a week or less. It's bad business, moving excuses or not.