wanting to add 3" to my SS...what's the best frame option?- Mtbr.com
    Shred...it's the new drug

wanting to add 3" to my SS...what's the best frame option?

So I've got a line on a 9r fork and wheels and have all the other goodies laying around to slap together a HT SS 29r...whatdayasay? Whats your opinion on the best/cost effective 29r that would work good for a SS? Gracias...

Ovaries on the Outside
    I'm a lazy poster, so I don't want to look up threads or webpages for you, but...

Performance and Pricepoint have cheaper frames but are not SS specific.

Bikeisland.com has one or two. One is certainly SS specific.

That is all I got. Ebay?

Shred...it's the new drug
    thanks but looking for more personal experience...bikes people are riding now and can recommend

Ovaries on the Outside
    ... which is why the search function was invented. It is pretty amazing. Say, if I wanted to find out how the Performance Access XRLSOXUIOE was rated, I could type in the model and press my enter key. Then I could read hundreds of posts about it. Then I could do so for the Sette, and then the Motobecane. Or you can read any of the thirty-five thousand threads on the SS forum talking about how they love their Jabbers or Monocogs. All this is accessible by the very difficult to find search function. Promise to keep this a secret between you and me, as it would be a total disaster if other people found out about it and started using it.

I have both 26" Monocogs. Great bikes, so I believe the hype. I had a KM. Very good bike as well, for a 29er. I'd certainly try and dig up different fork if I were to do it again.

Members who have read this thread: 0