Virgin Ti SS- Mtbr.com

Thread: Virgin Ti SS

Obviously Single

Virgin Ti SS

Okay, I ordered it so long ago, I refused to get excited until it came.

Yesterday, Wade of Vulter Cycles (in Bend, OR) delivered my new Ti Single Speed.

I don't have a scale, but I'm guessing it's around 22 lbs.

I did a quick 1-hour ride last night, and I both love and hate it. (My friends that have gone over to the dark side also seem to have gone through this love/hate thing in the beginning.) I love being connected to the trail more than my squishy bike, and I love how I have to keep my momentum up. I also love the simplicity, though I *did* try to shift down anyway 3 or 4 times! LOL!

Check out a few more pics here
    The Lee-Man

A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeMan

Yesterday, Wade of Vulter Cycles (in Bend, OR) delivered my new Ti Single Speed.
    Ha Ha Ha, I love it you old man!! Now get your @$$ out there and ride that thing till it sweats like a h*r3 in church!! Better yet, bring you and it home...TO COLORADO!! WE MISS YOU LEE!!
    Black Sheep...where it'ss at!!
    "I'm not known for my patience. Patience is a polite quality and often appropriate, but it rarely gets things done. Impatience, however, is the hunger for results and intolerance for excuses and delays." LA

mtbr member

4 months minus 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by LeeMan

I don't have a scale, but I'm guessing it's around 22 lbs.

I did a quick 1-hour ride last night, and I both love and hate it. (My friends that have gone over to the dark side also seem to have gone through this love/hate thing in the beginning.) I love being connected to the trail more than my squishy bike, and I love how I have to keep my momentum up. I also love the simplicity, though I *did* try to shift down anyway 3 or 4 times! LOL!

Thats really not a long time for Ti! Thanks for the pics Lee, I'll be stoked to go ride with you,
    cheers, Wade
    www.vulturecycles.com

mtbr member
    Congrats Lee-Man, Now I know the Colorado Mountains would love to see that bike ridden here!!! We miss you Lee!!!
    Have lots of fun with your new baby.

April
    Ride Fast, Take Chances!

mtbr member
    Beautiful but I am curious. Did you take this picture our of a telescope or are you scared to open both eyes to feast them on the beauty?
    Click That Sh*t

Members who have read this thread: 0