Update- Mtbr.com

Thread: Update

Strongbow or Bust!!!!

Update

Well, the best news I could get so far happened last Friday. I will be retired medically out of the service (I signed the paperwork today to start it). I still have allot to do, but at least I can rest my mind about the fact that I will get something for my injuries I received in Iraq. Now the date I really am looking forward is August 2012, because if my CT scan shows no change in the nodules in my lungs then I can feel safe that I am cancer free. What sucks is having to wait.....sitting on the fence not knowing if I have cancer or not bites.
    Thanks for all the prayers, kind words and an ear for me. Thank you my fellow SS'ers
    Rob
    Fermented Apple Juice rules!!!!!! BURRRRPP!!

Out spokin'
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tractor
    Well, the best news I could get so far happened last Friday. I will be retired medically out of the service (I signed the paperwork today to start it). I still have allot to do, but at least I can rest my mind about the fact that I will get something for my injuries I received in Iraq. Now the date I really am looking forward is August 2012, because if my CT scan shows no change in the nodules in my lungs then I can feel safe that I am cancer free. What sucks is having to wait.....sitting on the fence not knowing if I have cancer or not bites.
    Thanks for all the prayers, kind words and an ear for me. Thank you my fellow SS'ers
    Rob
    Keep drinkin' that fermented apple juice, Rob. That's the stuff that keeps the bad germs away. Well, that and singlespeeding. Best to you.

--sParty
    disciplesofdirt.org

We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

Strongbow or Bust!!!!
    Thanks. I will be trying to get a job in that area if I can find a GS job. I don't think i will have many issues getting hires. Thanks man.
    Fermented Apple Juice rules!!!!!! BURRRRPP!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Good luck to you.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Rob,
    thinking of you, and Thankful for you.
    If'n ya get back to this area, swing by or let me know where ya be. I'll swing by. All I gots is blurry pics of you.
    bob
    red-haze
    The more I know the more I know I don't know.
    Let the bike ride the trail, you ride the bike.
    Look where you want to go, not where you don't want to go.

Members who have read this thread: 0