Tsali Honeymoon and SS notes- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Tsali Honeymoon and SS notes

Rode 3 of 4 days on Tsali trails during our honeymoon.

Well, her bike has gears, but that's another story.

So, one day we meet 3-4 other riders on SS, chatted a bit.

The next day some Clyde-class guys say "Hey, what's up with your drivetrain?" They'd not seen a SS bike. So I gots to 'splain to them about the joy and bliss of SSing--especially for trails like that, and being big and breaking stuff all the time.

I'm back.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. W.C. Fields

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtZilla
    Rode 3 of 4 days on Tsali trails during our honeymoon.
    Yeah, I went on a cycling Honeymoon. I think that's toocool.

So, one day we meet 3-4 other riders on SS, chatted a bit.
    Those guys were looking for more locals to SS ride with. I'm 4 hours away, not real local.

The next day some Clyde-class guys say "Hey, what's up with your drivetrain?" They'd not seen a SS bike. So I gots to 'splain to them about the joy and bliss of SSing--especially for trails like that, and being big and breaking stuff all the time.
    Blew me away, SSer's have production bikes in many lines and classes at most races, and these guys hadn't noticed one. They seemed pretty stoked about the idea having much fewer parts to break. One mentioned breaking two derailleurs in a month.

I'm back.
    And I'm going into the bicycle repair business.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. W.C. Fields

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Too cool Bro, your wife rocks!

Tsali rocks too!

You've got to love the flow, those are by far the best SS trails I have ridden (SO FAR)

Thanks alot, now you got me jones'n for a thompson, mouse branch ,left and right loop FIX!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranman
    Too cool Bro, your wife rocks!

Tsali rocks too!

You've got to love the flow, those are by far the best SS trails I have ridden (SO FAR)

Thanks alot, now you got me jones'n for a thompson, mouse branch ,left and right loop FIX!
    EVERY time I go over there I think--WHY DON'T I RIDE THIS STUFF MORE? SS bonanza NO trails in the SE are better for SS.

Feet back and spread 'em!
    May 2004

Soon!

I'll be at Tsali oct 14-16 with a group from greenville, sc. looking forward to it. I've only ridden thompson and mouse so far.

Members who have read this thread: 0