Top Secret Files: Tales of Misadventure with Obionespeedonly...- Mtbr.com
    Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005

... and if we just ... Top Secret Files: Tales of Misadventure with Obionespeedonly...

Hey kiddies!!! We're doing it all again, this time with a few new ideas in the mix!!

Check your pm's, keep this to a small group so nobody gets hurt, and go ahead and RSVP here if you wanna!!! If you wanna bring something other than a SS, whatever, but I will harass you. No more hiking by myself!!!

*Enough interest, and this'll probably end up stick again if this works out to a sizeable thing from now on!!

**and, oh, if I forgot to evite you, sorry friend, pm me and I'll get this off to you!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Obi; 03-18-2007 at 09:13 PM.

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005

... and if we just ...

OK, well it's gone sticky so...

This is gonna be a social ride thing, based in or around Nor-Cal, nothing competitive, although that may creep in at some point.

If you've viewed, or been on one of my other rides, you know what to expect, an unusual ride, fun people and fun times. This set of rides is designed to keep the crowd count low to start off with to see how the logistics work out. One or all of the rides may become public access, depending upon the level of interest and help I'm afforded.

If you've an interest in going along and following us, please pm me and we'll figure it all out. A member reference always helps, if we havn't met.

Obi..

Paper or plastic?
    Talked to Obi. He got a family emergency so he cancelled this upcoming ride. He'll update the thread later.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

Members who have read this thread: 0