Thread: Tension free

surly inbred

Tension free

Tensioner free, that is.

Pregame sucks. It's a whole lot of jibber jabber and no action. Kind of like when you sell your old frame & don't have a new one yet. Lots of planning... no parts.

Ah well, I'm stoked because I haven't seen anything new in years. The funny part is that the only difference will be the rear dropouts. Yup, I traded my Inbred for an Inbred. Same "that blue" even.

Noice. Come on Brown Santa. Brown Easter Bunny? Brown Leprechaun!
    Last edited by TroutBum; 01-19-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Apr 2007
    So assuming you're going from geared to SS. (Sorry, perception isn't my strong suit). Built up a slot Inbred for the wife earlier this year. Nice bike and a solid frame. Building up a new bike is always exciting. I've got a fixed roadie frameset in my garage right now that I'm building up for a sibling.

surly inbred
    Quote Originally Posted by p nut
    So assuming you're going from geared to SS. (Sorry, perception isn't my strong suit).
    I've been ss'ing a 456 for some time. Where I live & ride now the burly long travel frame wasn't needed. After ogleing many a frame, I kept coming back to the Inbred.

Versatile & cheap. Me likey. Not to mention the geo is perfect for me. Looking forward to the slot frame.

Members who have read this thread: 0