Summit Feaver - Pictures of O'Landahl Trails- Mtbr.com
    Account Retired

... and if we just ... Summit Feaver - Pictures of O'Landahl Trails

It's freak'n snowing up here it Chit-Cow-Go, and the trails haven't been ridable for about a month now, so the folks who love to ride up here are all going crazy.The four of us that are headed down tomorrow are like little kids on christmas eve. Any of you have some pictures of the trails down there to feed our frenzy?..................or pictures of green bikes to celebrate St. Patties?

Faster Than Your TV!

Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by LakeRaven
    It's freak'n snowing up here it Chit-Cow-Go, and the trails haven't been ridable for about a month now, so the folks who love to ride up here are all going crazy.The four of us that are headed down tomorrow are like little kids on christmas eve. Any of you have some pictures of the trails down there to feed our frenzy?..................or pictures of green bikes to celebrate St. Patties?
    what he said. C'mon, someone make with some pix. We're getting psyched!
    "I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailleur? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear!'' -- Henri Desgrange, from an article in L'Equipe

Wrench In the Gears

mtbr member

We're . . .

. . . waiting.

Yup. Gettin' anxious to hit the road south as well. Throw those pics up!

aka rockyonekc

A little of both....

Howz dat?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Account Retired

Bonus Points!

A green Bike on the Landahl Trails!

Is that on RimJob?

Here's the one picture I can find from last year. BenW (on rim job)

flaccid member
    are you riding during the day on Friday? I was thinking of vacating the summit during the early afternoon sessions (between 1 and 3:30) as I already know all I care to about web-sites and ticks. 71 degrees forecast! I'm mellllllting!
    Who's really holding the remote control?

Account Retired

Cool-blue Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by retch
    are you riding during the day on Friday? I was thinking of vacating the summit during the early afternoon sessions (between 1 and 3:30) as I already know all I care to about web-sites and ticks. 71 degrees forecast! I'm mellllllting!
    You're kidding, right? Classroom Sessions? I have a lifesize cardboard cutout of myself that I will prop up in one of the seats in the back of the room on my way to go riding. No wait........since you're going to the morning session, maybe you could set up my decoy....just don't put me near the WORBA fockerz.............. Lousey bunch of Gnome Milkers. Just kidding Scott...................not.

flaccid member
    No kidding! I have some local access issues that I'm hoping to find some answers to. At the very least I'm going to the round table to bounce some questions off of some folks. Where you riding Friday? I won't be down until the middle of the night Thursday or Fri am so I'll look you up.

Just Ride!

Landahl Downhill Goodness

Here is a link for a nice video to save to your desktop and watch daily (37.3MB). I hope you don't mind the traffic Dwain!
    http://www.portersinc.com/picsvids/id2.html

flaccid member
    man, that is a great avatar! such symbolism! I think I just woke the baby by laughing out loud...oops. sssshhhhhhhh

Faster Than Your TV!

No good Aw hell...

Only two shots? Guess I'll have to take and post my own...when I get back.

Outta here to pack and beer. See ya at the Summit!
    "I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailleur? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear!'' -- Henri Desgrange, from an article in L'Equipe

Wrench In the Gears

mtbr member

I'll have to piss on your lifesize cutout...

You're kidding, right? Classroom Sessions? I have a lifesize cardboard cutout of myself that I will prop up in one of the seats in the back of the room on my way to go riding. No wait........since you're going to the morning session, maybe you could set up my decoy....just don't put me near the WORBA fockerz.............. Lousey bunch of Gnome Milkers. Just kidding Scott...................not.
    I plan on riding for a while on friday afternoon as well. Of course after the mid-day gnome milking session...mmm gnome milk... We will have to see if my fat self can handle the riding down there.

I'll be sure to wake all the campers up on friday morning when I get in!

Account Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Corn
    I plan on riding for a while on friday afternoon as well. Of course after the mid-day gnome milking session...mmm gnome milk... We will have to see if my fat self can handle the riding down there.

I'll be sure to wake all the campers up on friday morning when I get in!
    Hey, I was talking about the Mullet, not you. Bringing Corn for Saturday's Turkey Fry?

mtbr member
    Hey, I was talking about the Mullet, not you. Bringing Corn for Saturday's Turkey Fry?

I'll think jethro just picked the last of the super sweet off the back 40, so I may be fresh of the cobbed variety. I'll have to think of something good to go with turkey...

Well, off to finish my cloak...I Hear it will be cold...