Strong Fans- Mtbr.com

Thread: Strong Fans

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Strong Fans

Please check out my Strong Frames Single Speed 4-Sale in the classifieds. Sorry for the
    spam, but she really has to go from lack of use. I know the Jericho ring is not in the right position; I switched it back to it's current position for cosmetic reasons only. There are not enough steep hills here in south florida to stress it to breaking point.

Thanks

FFF

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin/...uery=retrieval
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fafaafooie; 02-01-2005 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Posting Link

Wandering not Lost

that is sad

I am about to talk w/ Carl to get my custom Ti in the works....

today is my design consult day...wooooohooooo

34N 118W

post the link to the ad.

thanks

banned

I believe it's....

# 82998

Ecb

Recovering Weight Weenie
    Quote Originally Posted by fafaafooie
    Please check out my Strong Frames Single Speed 4-Sale in the classifieds. Sorry for the
    spam, but she really has to go from lack of use. I know the Jericho ring is not in the right position; I switched it back to it's current position for cosmetic reasons only. There are not enough steep hills here in south florida to stress it to breaking point.
    Thanks

FFF]
    Paypal only with bank transfers? Even if I wanted the bike, I wouldn't buy it due to that reason alone. I never give Paypal access to an account with money in it.
    Why wouldn't you accept a credit card via Paypal?

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Padre
    Paypal only with bank transfers? Even if I wanted the bike, I wouldn't buy it due to that reason alone. I never give Paypal access to an account with money in it.
    Why wouldn't you accept a credit card via Paypal?
    Padre- I agree, although I have had no problems with Paypal; I know others have. I just put it there as an option. I do offer other forms of payment. Not everyone out in cyber space is a crook. I would prefer a wire transfer or certified check. BTW it costs $200-$300 I think to accept CC through Paypal. So you can just send me some cash!

FFF

self destructive
    when i started acceping credit cards through paypal it did not cost me anything, they just skim a %age off of any money incoming from any source forever.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boris the blade
    when i started acceping credit cards through paypal it did not cost me anything, they just skim a %age off of any money incoming from any source forever.
    God is Paypal that bad??!! I use them all the time for purchasing. I hardly ever check the transaction data though. Is this a credit card problem only? What are they charging you for, and how do you spot it?

FFF

self destructive
    God is Paypal that bad??!! I use them all the time for purchasing. I hardly ever check the transaction data though. Is this a credit card problem only? What are they charging you for, and how do you spot it?
    This only started for me when i started accepting credit cards as well as bank transfers. when i did this i had to upgrade for "free" to a buisness account. To see what they are taking out in fees look all the way to the right after the amount box there is a fee box and that is where they say how much they took.