Spot XTR ring Vs. Jericho

Printable View

• 04-06-2004
    The Berryman
    Spot XTR ring Vs. Jericho
    Which one is better? The Spot or the Jericho Suffering?

Since Joe Bob Jericho apparently is temporarily out of business or some stupid B.S., is it worth the wait for him to get up and running again? Or should I just buy the Spot?
  • 04-06-2004
    jh_on_the_cape
    Quote:

Originally Posted by The Berryman

Since Joe Bob Jericho apparently is temporarily out of business or some stupid B.S., is it worth the wait for him to get up and running again? Or should I just buy the Spot?

i need a bashguard for the rocks, so i got an xtr spider, a spot chainring, and a spot guard. that way it's cheaper when the ring wears out or the guard bends.
    i got one on ebay, but they sell them at cambriabike.com i think
  • 04-07-2004
    Homebrew
    Quote:

Originally Posted by The Berryman

Like jh said, the easiest thing to do is get a new 110 spider and a separate 34T ring. They are readily available and replacement rings are cheap ($20 or less).
  • 04-08-2004
    appleSSeed
    yeah, go ahead and do this, cause I went the spiderless way and when/if the ring bends it's over.

much cheaper to get the ring/guard etc. in the long run

BUT I would go with the Spot, cause you can run a bashguard in case you want to run a 1x9 or for whatever reason