mtbr member
    Feb 2004

SPAM: SS with nice build for sale.

Check it out if your looking.

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin/...uery=retrieval
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    nice, why is everyone selling their SSs, seems like a lot of spam sell posts lately. Only if I had the cash.

Peace & Love
    Quote Originally Posted by usr666
    nice, why is everyone selling their SSs, seems like a lot of spam sell posts lately. Only if I had the cash.
    UGI is very contagious this time of year (approaching end of riding time for many).....so long as they are being sold to purchase another SS, I can completely understand,.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    UGI is very contagious this time of year (approaching end of riding time for many).....so long as they are being sold to purchase another SS, I can completely understand,.
    ahhh, I typically ride a frame for 6+ years before looking for a new one, most of the ones posted are 04-06 so I had to ask... end of riding time, man, when the snow flies I like the SS better (not much to worry bout or clean), and with ray's indoor mtb park open all the better

Bored Carp

6 + years?

Quote Originally Posted by usr666
    ahhh, I typically ride a frame for 6+ years...
    I don't think I own anything "bike" that is that old. Funny. Of the bikes I have currently, the one I have had longest I have had since April. I think I might be a little bit spoiled or fickle.
    I only attempt to change the world in the appropriate World-Changing venues and forums.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chuky
    I don't think I own anything "bike" that is that old. Funny. Of the bikes I have currently, the one I have had longest I have had since April. I think I might be a little bit spoiled or fickle.
    It's always nice to keep things fresh but I don't have that type of income... I plop down lots of money when I do buy but it's usually in a good stretch from one to the other. The last bike I sold because I didn't ride it much (was 1 year old) and I had too many bikes at the time (so I didn't replace it). I bought for little over 2.7k I had to practically beg someone to buy it for 1.5k... and that hurts, I can't imagine doing that every year ha...

Members who have read this thread: 0